Pictures.

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Pictures.

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Sorry to dissapoint, none yet. Just got a new bong and wonder who I can snail mail pics of it to. Im too cheap to buy a scanner, and I have nowhere to host it.

Post here then send me a message.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

I can host it for ya but dunno bout snail mailin tho! U not got a digi cam or cam cell fone?
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

So you cant even post it here? Do you have a web cam?
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users