Guru Names

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
JusJoe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 954
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
Location: TEXAS
Contact:

Post by JusJoe »

take a guess biotch :shock: :shock: :shock: someone stole'd my name!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

yeah me too, damn you BOOL, stealing my name and shite
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Someone stole your name :?: Well then what is your name?
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Sacha.
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Trance wrote:Someone stole your name :?: Well then what is your name?
Well since BOOL's real name is John, logic suggests that Azim's real name is John as well.
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

Troy, and I'm new to this forum, but am definitely an avid pot smoker. I AM worthy!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
ShorTBlaZeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by ShorTBlaZeR »

My name is Eric Cartman












































jk lol my name is Chris
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/shortblazer/imbum_35105_skaterboy.gif[/img]
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

cheers specta, you saved me the hassle man
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

Post by Shinebox »

My name is Sean! :D Some of you allready know that.
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

Matt... well matthew but no one calls me matthew

Matt Kamyszek... -att = MKamyszek = my sign in name..
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Post by Daddy »

Craig.
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
User avatar
Dj Rar
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 12:27 am
Location: St Helens, England
Contact:

Post by Dj Rar »

Darren, but ppl call me Daz
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/praemunio/Daz/untitled.jpg[/img]

Get High, Study High, Take The Tests High, Get High Scores! How High
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Craig? The daddy's name is Craig?

That just tickles me. I thought you'd have a name like...Beau, or Rocky...lol j/k but I didn't expect Craig
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

Mark
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by I AM ADAM »

i am adam


lol craig, i agree with caro, its not a bad name, i just kinda didnt really think of the daddy HAVING a name, hes just the daddy.
An Epic Man Of Legend
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users