How many hits?

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
The Joe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:30 am
Contact:

How many hits?

Post by The Joe »

I'm about to smoke a bong for the first time in a couple o' days...just wonderin how many hits it usually takes you guys to get blazed.
User avatar
magic_mush88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
Contact:

Post by magic_mush88 »

it takes me about 3 to 5 hits but I do more that most of the time.
Im sick of dumb asses thinking they know shit when they know not!
User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Post by smoke two joints »

usually depends.. when i started smoking from bongs after a long time of just joints and small pipes, i breathed in for a super long time and took a major rip off the bong, it got me started pretty quickly.. try taking like 2 huge rips and you'll probably be good
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
User avatar
The Joe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:30 am
Contact:

Post by The Joe »

Yeah, I have always smoked bowls just because that's all I've got. Thanks man.
User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Post by smoke two joints »

yeah
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

All depends on how tired or not you are and what state of mind your in!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Post by smoke two joints »

i hate smoking when im tired, but i like to go to sleep after i've been baked, and before i come down.. it SUCKS coming down
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
User avatar
The Joe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:30 am
Contact:

Post by The Joe »

Oh I'll be in a good mood...it's my school's homecoming game and I don't have a race the next morning (I run cross country) so I just wanna get blazed and mellow out.
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

yo sup motherfucker u sorted man hit that shit!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
ShorTBlaZeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by ShorTBlaZeR »

Wit da bong i made it takes like 6 or 7
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/shortblazer/imbum_35105_skaterboy.gif[/img]
User avatar
JusJoe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 954
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
Location: TEXAS
Contact:

Post by JusJoe »

6 or 7 ??? damn what are yall smokin.. 1-2 for me:D blueberry style
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

When Im smokin chron it takes me like 3 faaat bong hits to get me high. But I usually do a few extra for shits and giggles.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

When Im smokin chron it takes me like 3 faaat bong hits to get me high. But I usually do a few extra for shits and giggles.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Wofen
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:28 pm
Contact:

Post by Wofen »

well, I can get high off one hit with my bong, but then again, my cone is hugh, and the shit I smoke is good shit. With a normal bong, and with normal stuff, it takes a good 3-4 hits for me to be gone, but then again, I have been one it for sometime. Also, if it is your first time, i would not say take big hits, as I think hacking up a lung really stuffs it up, just take small hits, and remember to take your finger off the shoty hole. and dont waste the smoke, if you cant take it, give it to someone else if the bong is full.

Wofen
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Oops, sorry for the double post. And it wont let me delete. :oops:
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users