Hello everybody

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Shadow
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2003 8:49 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Hello everybody

Post by Shadow »

Like yhe name says, I'm weeguru specta's girlfriend, you know, the Danish girl. Specta wanted me to register, but I can't get internet where I live so I won't be on that much, only when I'm at my boy's house and when I manage to get him away from his computer :)

He seems to be a bit addicted to this board (because he has moderator powers probably :)) so I guessed it must be full of cool people. I already talked to weedguru higher once and he was a nice person, so if the rest of you are cool like him too, i'll have a fun time here.

Bye now!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users