Harvest..

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Harvest..

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Atlast! Harvest time is nearing!! My buds should be good to go in about 7-14 days.

Last night I was out checking up on them and I had a sudden urge to smoke some. SO I clip of a bit of bud and brought it home to dry. I haven't smoked grass in over a month I think (Just hash oil!) I've got about two grams worth when dried. I'm planning on celebrating tonight, so the damn stuff better be dry. I've got it on a screen with the fan blowing. I wanted to put them outside but it's raining!

This is gonna be a good night!! I'll post tonight to let ya all know how I'm feeling!
Image
User avatar
JusJoe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 954
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
Location: TEXAS
Contact:

Post by JusJoe »

only dried over night? dont you think you need a lil more time? or are ya just that damn ready to smoke??
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Dank It up with an orange peel over :twisted: night
Last edited by Tlicious on Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Yeah I chopped it all up real fine. Dries pretty quickly that way
Image
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Damn, you really wanna smoke huh :?:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
JusJoe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 954
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
Location: TEXAS
Contact:

Post by JusJoe »

beeen smokin all dat damn hash oil HAHHAA
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users