Feminized seeds?
Moderator: Moderators
-
NinjetteDL420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 342
- Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:54 pm
- Location: Where ever the wind takes me
- Contact:
Feminized seeds?
Does anyone know where I canobta in Feminized seeds in the us that is safe un the mail? Which site should I go on to order? I live in Pennsylvania
-
leprechaun
- Bonghead

- Posts: 457
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:33 pm
- Location: Co. Antrim
- Contact:
Re: Feminized seeds?
Do you have hydroponic stores or head shops in your city centre??? Give it a quick search and see if you do. I was able to find a hydroponic store in my town that was able to order me in a pack of feminised seeds. I don't know any reputable websites myself but I'm sure there are plenty. I just preferred buying from brick and mortar.
Four star familiar.


-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
