Please watch this...
Dirty Wars
Corporation US...greatest threat to peace in our times??
Moderator: Moderators
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
- capnrosie
- Casual toker

- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:28 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: The US...greatest threat to peace in our times??
"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by IFC in Theaters LLC."
Is it related to this trailer?
If it is, there's a couple of possible ways I could see it going (i'm actually reading a series about something similar
) but I think that media, the education system, only teach you and show you what you want to see. It's a perspective they offer, and force it down as the only one, but there's a big fat world out there, and whether or not theres one truth or multiple ones or none and its all a bunch of shenanigans, I think it's kinda up to the person and how they interpret things/what resonates best with them.
I think its a systemic problem. Not all americans, as individuals, are horrible, just the system they live under is a giant wtf *shrug*
Is it related to this trailer?
If it is, there's a couple of possible ways I could see it going (i'm actually reading a series about something similar
I think its a systemic problem. Not all americans, as individuals, are horrible, just the system they live under is a giant wtf *shrug*
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: The US...greatest threat to peace in our times??
Ah rosie...I could and would never carpet bomb all Americans as wretched warmongers. It is their government which I am referring to. And the thing is...as far as I can tell, the american people are treated, generally, very poorly indeed by their government, and yet it is these millions, who are the world's best chance to altering or smashing the machinery in place supporting and controlling the military-industrial complex. My aim is to reach out to the americans, encourage awareness of their government, what is done with their tax dollars in their name.capnrosie wrote:"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by IFC in Theaters LLC."
Is it related to this trailer?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CEIzgV_85c[/youtube]
If it is, there's a couple of possible ways I could see it going (i'm actually reading a series about something similar) but I think that media, the education system, only teach you and show you what you want to see. It's a perspective they offer, and force it down as the only one, but there's a big fat world out there, and whether or not theres one truth or multiple ones or none and its all a bunch of shenanigans, I think it's kinda up to the person and how they interpret things/what resonates best with them.
I think its a systemic problem. Not all americans, as individuals, are horrible, just the system they live under is a giant wtf *shrug*
I will move on, this week, to a horridly dark look at Obama's State of Union address, yet more lies, from an early contender for greatest artist of mass deception of the century.
And yes...it was the full length film which the trailer outlines. Nothing new. just a brutal examination of how the US operates in foreign countries through the use of hired mercenaries above and beyond any law.
- capnrosie
- Casual toker

- Posts: 16
- Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:28 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Corporation US...greatest threat to peace in our times??
Sorry! didn't mean to imply you were, had the corporation US part in your title so I thought i'd agree with it
It's kinda depressing how large-scale/well disguised these issues are. It seems the general population is more heavily preoccupied with survival in a landscape that doesn't make it easy for the average person, making things like this easy to slide by without notice, something I suspect is a strategic plan organized by the same people supposed to be taking care of em. Stellar deception plan.
It's kinda depressing how large-scale/well disguised these issues are. It seems the general population is more heavily preoccupied with survival in a landscape that doesn't make it easy for the average person, making things like this easy to slide by without notice, something I suspect is a strategic plan organized by the same people supposed to be taking care of em. Stellar deception plan.
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: Corporation US...greatest threat to peace in our times??
Social engineering at its finest eh, Rosie!..And no no no...I thank you for reminding me to avoid to make such posts clearer in terms of my target, as an enemy. Its all too easy for americans to assume, given the widespread hatred people around the globe bear them, that a rant about the government and it's paymasters is aimed at them in turn. Which reminds me of my time in the Sahara...I should write about it in my aborted travel post.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users