I'm back and I'm on my way to college :D
Moderator: Moderators
- blacky0g
- Casual toker

- Posts: 84
- Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:38 am
- Location: New York City
- Contact:
I'm back and I'm on my way to college :D
I haven't been on in awhile but I wanted to tell you guys I got into Parsons all I have to do now is graduate high school which isn't that hard just can't succumb to senioritis. I'm gunna try to be on more regularly now that I'm done with most of the heavy work. Any wisdom to drop? What's new with your lives? how have you been?
-
leprechaun
- Bonghead

- Posts: 457
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:33 pm
- Location: Co. Antrim
- Contact:
Re: I'm back and I'm on my way to college :D
First thing's first, congratulations! Now for the wisdom... ASK QUESTIONS!!! This is key, don't be afraid of asking anything and everything. The more vocal you are, the better.
ANSWER QUESTIONS!!! Don't be afraid of coming across as a 'teachers pet', fuck everybody else, you are doing this for yourself. The more you answer things, especially i find vocally discussing with someone, be it your lecturer or a friend, the more it helps.
PRACTICE makes perfect... like playing an instrument, you can't play a song perfectly first go, so why would you be able to write an essay first go???
Sadly... Don't smoke weed regularly... This may not be the same for everyone, but I can honestly say it affected my performance.
Meet the right PEOPLE... Those around you will influence you massively, even if you don't think they will, they will.
Think POSITIVE... (okay, this is a little fluffy) But, keep telling yourself that you want to do well, and 'where the mind goes, the man follows'. Always remind yourself, who you are doing this for... YOU.
ANSWER QUESTIONS!!! Don't be afraid of coming across as a 'teachers pet', fuck everybody else, you are doing this for yourself. The more you answer things, especially i find vocally discussing with someone, be it your lecturer or a friend, the more it helps.
PRACTICE makes perfect... like playing an instrument, you can't play a song perfectly first go, so why would you be able to write an essay first go???
Sadly... Don't smoke weed regularly... This may not be the same for everyone, but I can honestly say it affected my performance.
Meet the right PEOPLE... Those around you will influence you massively, even if you don't think they will, they will.
Think POSITIVE... (okay, this is a little fluffy) But, keep telling yourself that you want to do well, and 'where the mind goes, the man follows'. Always remind yourself, who you are doing this for... YOU.
Four star familiar.


- blacky0g
- Casual toker

- Posts: 84
- Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:38 am
- Location: New York City
- Contact:
Re: I'm back and I'm on my way to college :D
I understand not smoking regularly I've been cutting down on smoking already, Okay QUESTIONS,PRACTICE,POSITIVE THINKING, and not surrounding myself with underachievers i usually surround myself with, and vocal discussions I can do this!!
-
burnelie
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:39 am
- Contact:
Re: I'm back and I'm on my way to college :D
Where to look for "HOUSES for rent?
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
Re: I'm back and I'm on my way to college :D
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
- blacky0g
- Casual toker

- Posts: 84
- Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:38 am
- Location: New York City
- Contact:
Re: I'm back and I'm on my way to college :D
Im probably going to just stay with my mom I cant afford to move out just yet. Thanks for the link Fire but I live in new york city.
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: I'm back and I'm on my way to college :D
Congrats man, I hope you fly through college without too many setbacks.
Then again you're a pretty brainy guy, shouldn't be an issue huh?
Then again you're a pretty brainy guy, shouldn't be an issue huh?
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
Re: I'm back and I'm on my way to college :D
Hahaha, i just posted that link because of the post above mine. Getting bored of spammers.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users