Introduce myself
Moderator: Moderators
-
lucyjones
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:50 am
- Contact:
Introduce myself
My name is emma and I have a lot of time on my hands. In a desperate bid to keep myself occupied (out of trouble) I have spotted a project. I have just moved into a new flat (downsized) and spotted outside the front door two of the sorriest looking brick built containers you have ever seen.
My idea is to fill these containers with herbs and perhaps a few vegetables that everyone in the block will be able to use and benefit from, thereby enhancing the look of the property and providing something that will be of use to my neighbours too. It has already helped me to meet my neighbours as I didn't want to upset anyone.
My idea is to fill these containers with herbs and perhaps a few vegetables that everyone in the block will be able to use and benefit from, thereby enhancing the look of the property and providing something that will be of use to my neighbours too. It has already helped me to meet my neighbours as I didn't want to upset anyone.
- omnific.dc
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 658
- Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 am
- Location: ..not home.
- Contact:
Re: Introduce myself
Hi there Emma, let's be Frank, my name's win. This could be an English site, but I'm in Australia.
Anyways, I look forward to chatting with you in the future.
Anyways, I look forward to chatting with you in the future.
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
- omnific.dc
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 658
- Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 am
- Location: ..not home.
- Contact:
Re: Introduce myself
haa..nah. short for aswin lucas.
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
Re: Introduce myself
ouch 
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
-
sugarstalker
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 978
- Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
- Location: Norway
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Introduce myself
The baby boy name Aswin comes from the Sanskrit word which means, "MEDICAL GOD."
Numerological Meaning (For Entertainment Purposes Only)
People with this name tend to be filled with the joy of life. They are quite imaginative and enthusiastic. They may fear routine and might lack self-discipline. Professionally, they can be successful as a press secretary, planner, or small business promoter.
Numerological Meaning (For Entertainment Purposes Only)
People with this name tend to be filled with the joy of life. They are quite imaginative and enthusiastic. They may fear routine and might lack self-discipline. Professionally, they can be successful as a press secretary, planner, or small business promoter.

- omnific.dc
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 658
- Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 am
- Location: ..not home.
- Contact:
Re: Introduce myself
..thank you.
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: Introduce myself
i think aswin is a cool sounding name aswell
without the fancy ass numerical meaning
without the fancy ass numerical meaning

-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
Re: Introduce myself
I like MEDICAL GOD
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
