Marijuana and BRAIN CELLS, does it kill them?

Health issues related to Marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: U.S until I get an my own island
Contact:

Marijuana and BRAIN CELLS, does it kill them?

Post by MatteN »

Does marijuana kill your brain cells?

I've been searching around for a little bit and if anyone could provide me with some evidence and what not I'd really appreciate it.

I'm going to bed, night
Image
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

I've heard.
No.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

lack of oxygen kills your brain cells, but I don't think weed does.
Peace Not Greed.
MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: U.S until I get an my own island
Contact:

Post by MatteN »

i don't think it does at all but i just wanted to hear what you guys think
Image
SouR_MilK
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 327
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:56 pm
Contact:

Post by SouR_MilK »

No all it does it "buzz" your brain receptors
Marijuana is just natures way of saying....... HIGH!

Roll it up, light it up, smoke it up, i wana stimulate my mind, so i toke it up
giraffes
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Marijuana and BRAIN CELLS, does it kill them?

Post by giraffes »

:bonghit: you loose 10 000 or more braincells while brushing your teeth, and they replace themselves, so no mater what, weed or not, your not changing a thing :bonghit:
Make tacos, Not war[/b]
Image
Image
User avatar
omnific.dc
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 658
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 am
Location: ..not home.
Contact:

Re: Marijuana and BRAIN CELLS, does it kill them?

Post by omnific.dc »

Thank Buddha..
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users