Dont Talk About Religion
Moderator: Moderators
-
emilyblunt
- Casual toker

- Posts: 70
- Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:10 am
- Contact:
Re: Dont Talk About Religion
Religion and politics are the worst topics ever when your talking to fellow stoned people. It will lead to quarrels and fights. Sometimes, it bores the hell out of me. So whenever my high friends talk about that stuff, I just go away and do my own thing or I just sit in the couch and sleep. Whatever goes.
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: Dont Talk About Religion
i think conflict can have many positive effects.
sometimes the heated "debates" that come from discussing religion or politics can lead to learning new interesting facets of our friends personalities.
basically learning new things about the human condition intrigues me to no end
sometimes the heated "debates" that come from discussing religion or politics can lead to learning new interesting facets of our friends personalities.
basically learning new things about the human condition intrigues me to no end

-
greensp4rker
- Bonghead

- Posts: 112
- Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:34 am
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Contact:
Re: Dont Talk About Religion
you know whats funny is, i'm an atheist. then i started smoking and much later found out that most of the people i smoked with were also atheists. what a coincidence 
Gorecore wrote:Every single day is a new adventure. A lot of us just choose to spend that day laying in bed, scratching our genitals, and snuggling with our babes.

- omnific.dc
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 658
- Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 am
- Location: ..not home.
- Contact:
Re: Dont Talk About Religion
Wow. You know I started out Buddhist then moved to Australia and now I'm a Mormon. Didn't get brainwashed thankfully. Still am a Buddhist, got a Thai-Bali tattoo on my back. And now I'm an athiest.
When high don't even talk about religion and politics. It's boring.
When high don't even talk about religion and politics. It's boring.
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
Re: Dont Talk About Religion
Religion and politics are definitely NOT boring if you are over the age of 18. The reason you don't talk about them in polite company is because you WILL step on toes. Politics a bit moreso than religion but it's still not a good conversation piece unless people are extremely open minded.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
-
leprechaun
- Bonghead

- Posts: 457
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:33 pm
- Location: Co. Antrim
- Contact:
Re: Dont Talk About Religion
omnific.dc wrote:...and now I'm a Mormon... Still am a Buddhist... And now I'm an athiest...
Talk, don't shout. Debate, don't argue....... sorted.
Four star familiar.


- omnific.dc
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 658
- Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 am
- Location: ..not home.
- Contact:
Re: Dont Talk About Religion
I was led that way..
- omnific.dc
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 658
- Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 am
- Location: ..not home.
- Contact:
Re: Dont Talk About Religion
I mis-spoke, it's not boring; but when ya chopped up things could get dangerous or boring.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users