


Moderator: Moderators










man, we were sittin in the parking lot of a store his dad owns... we go there all the time and hold mustang meets and stuff, because his dad's cool like that.. but anyways. We smoked a fattie... it had been raining outside, so the ground was wet.. it was about 9 p.m. All the lightposts around the parking lot were on, could see pretty well... a friend of mine asked for the 900th time if he could just do one lap around the parking lot... I finally caved in and gave him the keys, and he jumped in.. Didn't really nail it or anything, just caught a big puddle while turning, and it slid into the guardrail lining the parking lot. I was standing by the front of the store.. I was in shock. Everyone else was like "Ohhh shit son!!" .... yeah. It sucked. I literally got it out of the shop less than a week ago, getting some engine mods done. Oh well... it was just body damage.. bein fixed as we speak on my buddy's dollar... he says he never wants to drive another mustang as long as he lives... ;pSToNeR ChRiS wrote:Damn dude, that really sucks. What happened exactly and how did you react?










Users browsing this forum: No registered users