Human growth hormone
Moderator: Moderators
-
Ricardo
- Casual toker

- Posts: 61
- Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:58 am
- Contact:
Re: Human growth hormone
i usually get my shit from max muscle.. its the same supplement shop that sponsors shane carwin the heavyweight mma fighter. i get pretty good discounts since my friend works at the shop.
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
Re: Human growth hormone
Dude did you even read my post? I didn't say there's no use to having big arms (there is). I said there's no use to doing isolation like biceps curls. If you want to get fit, train like an athlete, get better at movements that you would actually do if you were legitimately active (lunge, squat, push, pull, squat, deadlift). Your arms WILL get big from bench press and rows and lat work.
But whatever floats your boat man. Sounds like you got it all figured out.
But whatever floats your boat man. Sounds like you got it all figured out.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
-
Ricardo
- Casual toker

- Posts: 61
- Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:58 am
- Contact:
Re: Human growth hormone

I did read ur post... I'm posting from my phone so its a lil hard to remember everything u say and post something relevant. Most of these posts I've had to rewrite -_-.. uhhhhh ur right compound movements which involve more muscle groups and bigger ones too are surely more effective at burning fat and cutting calories. I just do bicep curls because I can.. I workout with a bodybuulder so I don't mind spending a day on just smaller bodyparts. but when it comes down to it I involve all the pulls and pushes u say lat pulldowns pullups squats. Clean and lifts bench presses.. I haven't done many lunges lol.. I don't have it figured out... at all... ur information is actually quite useful. Sorry if I seem uninterested... I just find it hard to change what I've been doing, change is always hard.. I just don't see any harm in working out specific bodyparts...... maybe u should write me a workout schedule so I can see more specifically what u mean.
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
Re: Human growth hormone
Alright man here's what I'm doing right now (from the new rules of lifting hypertrophy program). It's a two day split, upper body and lower body. You do each workout and then take a day off to rest, so two days on, one day off. You will change the number of sets/reps every time you do the workout, cycling through 3 different setups (also the days go through the setups in a different order so you're never doing two days of 3x15 or 5x5 in a row). Also, you do almost everything in alternating sets, which means walking back and forth between the two exercises until you finish all the sets (not supersets though, still take a rest between each set). You'll notice that the alternating sets complement each other by doing basically the opposite movement (bench press + row, a push and then a pull on the same axis)
Upper body day - do 5 sets of 5 the first workout, 3 sets of 15 the second time, 4 sets of 10 the third time, then start the cycle over
-----------------------------------
[Dumbbell incline bench press
Cable seated row]
[Dumbbell shoulder press
Lat pulldown]
[Barbell close grip bench press
Upright row]
Crunches (just do like 3 sets of 20-25 every time)
Lower body day - do 4 sets of 10 the first time, 5 sets of 5 the second time, 3 sets of 15 the third time, then repeat
------------------------------------
Squat
Deadlift + shrug
[Split squat
Step up]
Reverse crunch (same as with the crunches the day before)
If I didn't leave a space between the exercises, those are supposed to be your alternated sets. It might look scary without any biceps curls or isolation movements, but try it for one week at least (preferably four weeks) and tell me you don't see results. I guarantee you will. Also, I like to warmup with 20 minutes of jogging then stretching (also I do warmup sets for squats just because I can't lift much on squats without doing warm up sets first, warm up sets should be low reps, like 1-5, and low weight, progressively building up to your working set weight). Then after I finish all the lifts I try to (but don't always) do 20 minutes of cardio to cool down: jogging if I'm up for it, cycling if I'm spent. Alternatively you can do cardio on your rest days, but I like to use the rest days just to rest and do my normal activities, which usually includes a decent amount of walking and I like to do stuff like go swim in the river. Just because it's a rest day doesn't mean you shouldn't maintain some level of activity.
Also, while you should be pushing yourself to the limit, you should also be humble when it comes to how much weight you lift, cause if your form sucks you're just wasting your time. Remember that your goal is to train muscles the most effectively, not to lift the most weight and stroke your ego.
Let me know if you have questions. I don't really expect you to follow this workout but if you do, you'll be pleasantly surprised I think. I used to be really out of shape and tried to follow bodybuilding isolation plans to no avail, and then I discovered this kind of workout and haven't looked back. If you are going to follow my advice, try it for a few weeks before you start the HGH man. If you're doing HGH and using any of my advice at the same time, you won't know whether to thank me or thank the HGH.
Upper body day - do 5 sets of 5 the first workout, 3 sets of 15 the second time, 4 sets of 10 the third time, then start the cycle over
-----------------------------------
[Dumbbell incline bench press
Cable seated row]
[Dumbbell shoulder press
Lat pulldown]
[Barbell close grip bench press
Upright row]
Crunches (just do like 3 sets of 20-25 every time)
Lower body day - do 4 sets of 10 the first time, 5 sets of 5 the second time, 3 sets of 15 the third time, then repeat
------------------------------------
Squat
Deadlift + shrug
[Split squat
Step up]
Reverse crunch (same as with the crunches the day before)
If I didn't leave a space between the exercises, those are supposed to be your alternated sets. It might look scary without any biceps curls or isolation movements, but try it for one week at least (preferably four weeks) and tell me you don't see results. I guarantee you will. Also, I like to warmup with 20 minutes of jogging then stretching (also I do warmup sets for squats just because I can't lift much on squats without doing warm up sets first, warm up sets should be low reps, like 1-5, and low weight, progressively building up to your working set weight). Then after I finish all the lifts I try to (but don't always) do 20 minutes of cardio to cool down: jogging if I'm up for it, cycling if I'm spent. Alternatively you can do cardio on your rest days, but I like to use the rest days just to rest and do my normal activities, which usually includes a decent amount of walking and I like to do stuff like go swim in the river. Just because it's a rest day doesn't mean you shouldn't maintain some level of activity.
Also, while you should be pushing yourself to the limit, you should also be humble when it comes to how much weight you lift, cause if your form sucks you're just wasting your time. Remember that your goal is to train muscles the most effectively, not to lift the most weight and stroke your ego.
Let me know if you have questions. I don't really expect you to follow this workout but if you do, you'll be pleasantly surprised I think. I used to be really out of shape and tried to follow bodybuilding isolation plans to no avail, and then I discovered this kind of workout and haven't looked back. If you are going to follow my advice, try it for a few weeks before you start the HGH man. If you're doing HGH and using any of my advice at the same time, you won't know whether to thank me or thank the HGH.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
-
Ricardo
- Casual toker

- Posts: 61
- Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:58 am
- Contact:
Re: Human growth hormone
Hahahahahaha well I'll start off by thanking you for showing me this workout program... it seems legit ill probably forgo the set and rep ranges completely but ill still do the workouts seems like ill be pushing a lot of weight everyday, well volume wise anyway. Yeah I useto care about how much weight I lifted that's how I fucked up my knees and shoulders. Nowadays I just go with the flow if something feels too heavy I wont push it and fuck myself up ill just go for the pussy weight haha. What's the name of this workout split anyways I wanna read more about it.
For the most part I start out with a 5 or 10 minute cardio warm up just to get my blood pumping.. I ttry to save my energy for the workout itself and do any cardio/intervals after. I think that's the most effective way to workout.
So does it really matter that I do the excercises u posted or is that just a general layout.. say I did ur 2 day split with completely different exercises while still utilizing my entire upper body and lower body. Also if I do my own set rep ranges will it affect the effectiveness of the workout. Ill probably substitute one of the rest days to do an hour of cardio seeing as on a regular day for me I don't do shit other than work out.
For the most part I start out with a 5 or 10 minute cardio warm up just to get my blood pumping.. I ttry to save my energy for the workout itself and do any cardio/intervals after. I think that's the most effective way to workout.
So does it really matter that I do the excercises u posted or is that just a general layout.. say I did ur 2 day split with completely different exercises while still utilizing my entire upper body and lower body. Also if I do my own set rep ranges will it affect the effectiveness of the workout. Ill probably substitute one of the rest days to do an hour of cardio seeing as on a regular day for me I don't do shit other than work out.
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
Re: Human growth hormone
It's the hypertrophy program from The New Rules of Lifting. It's a 3 part program, this is just the first month I posted up. When I lift, as soon as I do a single rep with bad form, I take note of it and back off on the weight. The next time I come to the gym, I will try to do the heavier weight again and see if I can do at least one more rep in good form than previously.
You can substitute your own exercises but to get the results of the program, you need to make sure you're doing the same basic movement as the exercise I listed. So you could substitute barbell bench for dumbbell bench (I think dumbbell bench presses work your chest better than barbell though) or like a bent over row for the cable seated row. And as for not following the rep range cycle, that's up to you I suppose. This is the first time I've used a program with that kind of cycling rep ranges and I've been loving it and seeing great gains from it so I highly recommend just following it as is.
And cardio, yea do it however you feel is best for you. As long as you're getting in a few hours of it a week I don't think it matters when you do it that much.
Good luck man
You can substitute your own exercises but to get the results of the program, you need to make sure you're doing the same basic movement as the exercise I listed. So you could substitute barbell bench for dumbbell bench (I think dumbbell bench presses work your chest better than barbell though) or like a bent over row for the cable seated row. And as for not following the rep range cycle, that's up to you I suppose. This is the first time I've used a program with that kind of cycling rep ranges and I've been loving it and seeing great gains from it so I highly recommend just following it as is.
And cardio, yea do it however you feel is best for you. As long as you're getting in a few hours of it a week I don't think it matters when you do it that much.
Good luck man
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
-
Ricardo
- Casual toker

- Posts: 61
- Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:58 am
- Contact:
Re: Human growth hormone
So I tried ur workout and it been working pretty good I've been getting a good pump and whenever I do it in a curcuit my heart is racing and the workout pushes me to the limit. I'm not getting as sore as I useto with isolation I'm not sure wheather that's a product of my muscles getting useto the stress of working out or ur new workout. I'm going to keep on working out hard and eating right for a couple more months to see where that takes me and when I feel I have done as much as I can, or when I feel I have reached a decent body mass index I will start running my cycle of hgh.
So far the biggest changes I have noticed in my life from working out and dieting is that I am much happier than before... I have all this extra energy and I've gained an interest in cooking. Before I would just eat anything that seemed appetizing but from regulating my food intake I feel I have really taken control of my life. Now i feel great throughout the day ( no more feeling shitty from fast food)... I still have a long way to go but the hard work and discipline that I've put in will surely go a long way in the future.
So far the biggest changes I have noticed in my life from working out and dieting is that I am much happier than before... I have all this extra energy and I've gained an interest in cooking. Before I would just eat anything that seemed appetizing but from regulating my food intake I feel I have really taken control of my life. Now i feel great throughout the day ( no more feeling shitty from fast food)... I still have a long way to go but the hard work and discipline that I've put in will surely go a long way in the future.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users