Human growth hormone

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Ricardo
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:58 am
Contact:

Human growth hormone

Post by Ricardo »

so i was thinking of taking hgh injections after reading about its magical effects on the human body regarding weight loss, muscle tone, bone density, injury healing abilities etc. i was wondering if anyone of you guys has taken it or has friends who have taken it.. what are your personal feelings on this matter? ive read up on it a lot so dont tell me to google it.. i just want to know from a real person and not a pharmacology company trying to sell me a product any input is much appreciated
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by pkkupo »

Just seems mega-unnecessary to me... If you eat healthy, exercise, take a daily vitamin, and I don't smoke and drink TOO much, you will have good natural weight loss, bone density, muscle gains, and your injuries that can heal in good time, will. (unless you have a genetic predisposition that doesn't allow these things) ... Do you know what the negative side effects are? I do not, I'd just like to know.
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 769
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by JTP »

I used to use testosterone in my cycles back in the day. I never took it too far and experienced no negative symptoms. No acne, no 'roid rage, no diminishing returns, no "deflation" after I got off it. Am I mistaken in thinking you mean things like test when you mention growth (anabolic) hormones? What specifically are you referring to?
JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by JokersAce »

I would never take steroids because I abhor that ridiculously buff type of body... though I also wouldn't take it cause I have plenty of natural testosterone... I'm like a fucking living roid rage.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 769
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by JTP »

I never went that far. I was an aesthetic bodybuilder, I just wanted to look pretty. If you're looking to be the Hulk, yeah you'll have issues.
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by Ikku »

This is really unnecessary. If you have hit a wall and are no longer making the progress you want in the gym, you probably just need a new program or diet. One of the biggest limiting factors for a lot of people is working out the glamor muscles (chest+arms) and wasting their time doing isolation exercises (curls) while totally ignoring lower body workouts. Lower body workouts are the hardest and produce the best results, and if you have weak leg and back muscles, you won't be able to do the serious lifts that your upper body is ready for.

Anyway I've never heard of anyone outside of professional sports (or legitimate medical need) using HGH. I didn't even know people were using it, I had some friends that used steroids for a while, not HGH, and those two guys were the extent of my exposure to the black market at the gym. You'll probably get better responses on bodybuilding.com or one of those steroid forums. We're all just high. :stoned:
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
Ricardo
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:58 am
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by Ricardo »

the reason I have decided to take it is because I have been overweight for a really long time even after diet and exercise I could never get rid of the stomach fat. Also I have previous injuries to my knees and shoulders from excessive lifts. so far the only prevelant problems that I have discovered are usually in cases of overdoses which causes hardening of the hand and foot bones along with other bones jaw forehead etc. But that's highly unlikely seeing as I will be taking hgh from a reliable source which has cycked it 6 or 7 times and he seems perfectly fine... another concern is gynecomastia (man boobs ) but from what I've read hgh doesn't directly cause this it only makes ur current man boobs bigger in the presence of high lectin levels. Lectin being a hormone in the breast that is related to causing gyno. To prevent that I will b taking estrogen blockers. Which I hope will lower my lectin count.. I have searched on bodybiulding.com and have rrad into a lot of articles I just wanted to know if any of u stoners have any experience with it.
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by Ikku »

Based on my drug experience, losing weight is easy with cocaine, ecstasy, meth, etc. and difficult with marijuana and alcohol. As for HGH, no idea man, good luck with that. I feel like the whole point of HGH though is to gain weight and muscle mass and get bulky, not get cut. Have you already tried caffeine and ephedrine?
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 am
Location: AL
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by zERo~Chronic »

My gf used to complain about my balls being too big, "they keep slapping me" she would say. So one day I decided to start taking HGH, now my balls are slap free (Y)
Image
JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by JokersAce »

^epical. but you lose points for even listening to her and not nut slapping her with the power of ten thousand furies
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
Ricardo
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:58 am
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by Ricardo »

Cocwine is nice but I was looking for something a little less addictive... yes I hqve tried caffien its actually a really effective workout supplement as for ephedrine I'm nit even sure what that is but kinda sounds like cocaine so no I have not tried that... from what I've read hgh makes u gain lean muscle mass and lose body fat... its exceptionally good at making u lose fat actually I don't think u even hav to diet or exercise to loose weight on it.. bodybiulders are known to take it along with steroids to cut weight as they approach their competition dates... my gf doesn't complain about my balls so its all good.. plus hgh doesn't maje ur balls shrink ur thinking steroids... I will be posting a picture soon so you guys can see how unsightly I am ;) ill keep this forum topic as my personal weight/physique record... thanks all of u guys for ur input and for remaining dedicated members to the forum without u I would b bored right now.
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by Ikku »

A common supplement stack for those trying to get cut is the ECA stack - ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin. You can get them all over the counter at the pharmacy. Ephedrine and caffeine are both stimulants and will pump you up well for a workout, and they boost your metabolism as well. Not exactly sure what the aspirin is supposed to do.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
Ricardo
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:58 am
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by Ricardo »

Oh damn that's wassup ill look it up I love learning about new supplements and their effect on th body.. so how strong a stimulant is ephedrine compared to caffeine... aspirin hmmmm maybe it has to do with thinning ur blood? To make u have a better muscle pump? I really don't know haha
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

There will be a diet out there, and a workout program, which will help you lose weight without the need for HGH.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: Human growth hormone

Post by cutthecashflow »

Eat six to eight small meals per day, avoid alcohol, workout once per day varying your cardio and weight routine. High intensity intervals are good for losing weight and heavy lifting is good for gaining muscle. I usually bulk up in the fall and winter then cut in the spring and summer. I'm 26 and still have my abs from when I was 18. Its all about self control not cheating to get the results through hgh. At least that is what this "stoner", as you like to call us, thinks.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users