Run a 600w mh and 600 hps.
Coco coir and pealite with all kinds of nutes. Mostly AN.
Week 3 of flowering begins
New to site and here is what's happing
Moderator: Moderators
-
S_D
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:57 pm
- Contact:
New to site and here is what's happing
- Attachments
-
- week 3 -11 tiny tiny.jpg (78.95 KiB) Viewed 2717 times
-
S_D
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:57 pm
- Contact:
Re: New to site and here is what's happing
Why do the pics have to be so small in space here? Like less than 50% than most but oh well I like to zoom and look but I can go without.
And genetic wise is : the big one in back is Exodus Cheese BX 3 x Romulan, The Clever Man, C-99, Sour Diesel and Lemon Skunk.
The cheese x romulan has all purple magenta calyxes and green leaves though. Pretty cool to see.
And genetic wise is : the big one in back is Exodus Cheese BX 3 x Romulan, The Clever Man, C-99, Sour Diesel and Lemon Skunk.
The cheese x romulan has all purple magenta calyxes and green leaves though. Pretty cool to see.
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: New to site and here is what's happing
hey man!
great to see a new member with a new grow log.
im not sure why your pictures post so small. ive never had that problem myself. sometimes i make the pictures to big and have to resize.
you should ask a mod for some advice.
an easy way to tell which members are mods is that their name is in green
great to see a new member with a new grow log.
im not sure why your pictures post so small. ive never had that problem myself. sometimes i make the pictures to big and have to resize.
you should ask a mod for some advice.
an easy way to tell which members are mods is that their name is in green

-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: New to site and here is what's happing
Supppp?
Pretty pictures man.
Same as Abby my pics are usually huge and I have to resize them a couple times. Donno what's up wit dat!
Welcome to the boards! Can't say I recgonize any of the strain names you're throwing down...but I bet they're fire!
Pretty pictures man.
Same as Abby my pics are usually huge and I have to resize them a couple times. Donno what's up wit dat!
Welcome to the boards! Can't say I recgonize any of the strain names you're throwing down...but I bet they're fire!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users