Happy New Year Weedgurians!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: Happy New Year Weedgurians!

Post by SpRi7e »

Weedguru_Fire_Inside wrote:
Ikku wrote:My New Years Resolution is to improve myself in every possible way I can manage.

I've made this my daily resolution for the last few years. It works.
Amen.
Why say it just once a year?
Peace Not Greed.
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: Happy New Year Weedgurians!

Post by AbbyRoad »

SpRi7e wrote:
Weedguru_Fire_Inside wrote:
Ikku wrote:My New Years Resolution is to improve myself in every possible way I can manage.

I've made this my daily resolution for the last few years. It works.
Amen.
Why say it just once a year?
AbbyRoad wrote:ive always thought any resolutions i make during the year; are just as valid (perhaps more so) then new years resolutions.
Image
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: Happy New Year Weedgurians!

Post by Gorecore »

Happy 2012 to all my fellow Weedgurians!

Okay, I'm only a month late!

2012 has been mediocre at best for me so far. You?
Image
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: Happy New Year Weedgurians!

Post by Ikku »

I think I mentioned in another thread but it's been an extremely bumpy ride with me so far. My relationship is kind of shaky atm although I do have a lot of hope for it. A lot of stress adjusting to my last semester of college although I'm almost all settled into full swing. Thinking a LOT about my future. Today in class we talked a lot about global inequality and the third world, and some of the doctors I have read about have been so inspirational to me that I'm seriously considering becoming a humanitarian, something I scoffed at a year ago when my girlfriend's roommate was all about it.

I am at a major crossroads in my life right now and am trying to go cold turkey on weed and booze for a while. It's weird, I really want weed more than booze right now but abstaining from booze is more likely to fail just because of all the social pressure to drink.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users