Photoshop users

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Photoshop users

Post by SpRi7e »

Right now I'm in the process of starting a company. I'm about to start doing mass advertisingin my address and nee some help which would be extremely appreciated. If anybody is good at Photoshop or making flyers, please send me a pm. I don't have the skills like I used to with it and am asking for help from anyone who has some talent.

If it is good enough, I may compensate you with SOME money (not a lot since I'm low on funds) so you not only would be helping me out beyond belief, but you will be a contribution to a potential business. Thanks for anyone who is interested
Peace Not Greed.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: Photoshop users

Post by cutthecashflow »

Not good with photoshop, but if you need some free advertising in this area (if its online at all) let me know and I will definitely spread the word.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: Photoshop users

Post by SpRi7e »

I'll keep that in mind, at the moment until I get everything planned out, I'm just doing local people. It's a computer repair company, but once I get things set up, I WILL be needing some all around advertising for installing drivers on computers/printers once I get everything figured out though. I'll keep you when I do and thanks for the offer.
Peace Not Greed.
Grrrl
Moderator
Posts: 1220
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
Location: Manchester, uk
Contact:

Re: Photoshop users

Post by Grrrl »

I can prolly help you out if you want? I've done flyers for gigs/ club nights, logo and menu design etc I could help with design but being that you're in a different country would prolly be better if you sort out the printing yourself. Just pm me the details n we'll go from there.
Image
Me importa un pimiento...
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users