Halloween Costumes
Moderator: Moderators
-
TmD
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:52 pm
- Location: SoCal
- Contact:
Halloween Costumes
What is everyone going to dress up for Halloween as?
Generally im against cheap store bought costumes that lack any creativity.
Anyway everyone should do something fun and hit up lots of partys!
Generally im against cheap store bought costumes that lack any creativity.
Anyway everyone should do something fun and hit up lots of partys!
Fresh till Death
-
JTP
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: Halloween Costumes
Just once, I'd like to see someone dressed up in an "indecent exposure" costume. You know, the guys hanging around in front of zoos with trench coats.
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: Halloween Costumes
so the best idea i have right now is a skeleton. its pretty easy and on budget. all i have to do is buy some face paint. if i make myself a sugar skull i can just wear a cool dress and do my hair nice.

-
JTP
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: Halloween Costumes
Also you might not want to eat until the 31st if you're going for the skeleton look. Also maybe try smoking some meth for next year's Halloween. Who needs make-up?
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: Halloween Costumes
Gonna wear a tshirt that says "Stoned 1" and my friend Jocelyn's gonna wear a shirt that says "Wasted 2"..
Like Thing 1 and Thing 2. Hardy Har Har.
Cuz I'm gonna be a cheap ass this year.
Like Thing 1 and Thing 2. Hardy Har Har.
Cuz I'm gonna be a cheap ass this year.
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
Re: Halloween Costumes
I shall be wearing some jeans, shirt and shoes, like every other day. I don't really get in to Halloween, plus my birthday is November 1st and I'm usually more interested in that.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
-
TmD
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:52 pm
- Location: SoCal
- Contact:
Re: Halloween Costumes
^ id be more stoked to dress up cuz at midnight id keep partying into it.
Im thinking about doing a Wealthy Arab costume getup, ived been thinking about it and its seems lowkey and not too played out.
My buddy is going as spiderman and hes trying to build a pro looking cosume, show off his muscles n shitt.
Im thinking about doing a Wealthy Arab costume getup, ived been thinking about it and its seems lowkey and not too played out.
My buddy is going as spiderman and hes trying to build a pro looking cosume, show off his muscles n shitt.
Fresh till Death
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Halloween Costumes
Halloween is a North American thing :p
But if I were in the USA whenever halloween came around I'd definitely join in.
I'd go as Bruce Campbell in Evil Dead (chainsaw arm)
But if I were in the USA whenever halloween came around I'd definitely join in.
I'd go as Bruce Campbell in Evil Dead (chainsaw arm)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Halloween Costumes
AbbyRoad wrote:that would be groooooooooooovy
id call you ashley all night long
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
snugk66
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:11 pm
- Contact:
Re: Halloween Costumes
I can't figure out what to be! I want to be something creative/funny but I'm going to be going out to parties and don't want to have to deal with a whole big costume (and I don't want to spend a lot of money). I don't like doing the slutty girl costume look... I definitely need inspiration.
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
Re: Halloween Costumes
I'm going as a slutty robot.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: Halloween Costumes
^
you sir are brilliant. and i demand you post pictures nov 1st.
so the plan is josh and i are going as a sugar skull couple. we got most of the face paint. and all our accessories. bone gloves and sexy bone stockings for me.
we have the plan to paint rib cages on a black tshirt for him, and a black tank dress for me. but if that fizzles back to the plan of wearing a pretty dress with my makeup
you sir are brilliant. and i demand you post pictures nov 1st.
so the plan is josh and i are going as a sugar skull couple. we got most of the face paint. and all our accessories. bone gloves and sexy bone stockings for me.
we have the plan to paint rib cages on a black tshirt for him, and a black tank dress for me. but if that fizzles back to the plan of wearing a pretty dress with my makeup

-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: Halloween Costumes
That sounds fucking awesome. Can't wait to see the pics!
People need to start being more creative when it comes to Halloween..think of their own ideas, instead of paying $60 for a piece of fabric that they're only going to wear for a couple hours.
People need to start being more creative when it comes to Halloween..think of their own ideas, instead of paying $60 for a piece of fabric that they're only going to wear for a couple hours.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
