Storing Dank

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Mabakhurts123
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 am
Contact:

Storing Dank

Post by Mabakhurts123 »

So, seeing as how I am on compliance orders, I'm not taking the chances of smoking until I'm off on Dec. 23rd... But I am getting offered a half ounce of dank for $100, and a deal like that NEVER happens around here. So I'm pretty much asking, If I keep it in a mason jar, in a heavy duty bag, and bury it in the woods near my house, would it still be smokeable by that date? And also my girlfriend is offering to let me keep it at her house until that date, in a mason jar. I'm just scared of keeping it at my house because my friend had told me that because I am under Compliance orders, I am liable for an unwarranted search at anytime by the police. What should I do?
:dunno:
"Nothing in excess."
zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 am
Location: AL
Contact:

Re: Storing Dank

Post by zERo~Chronic »

If you have access to a vacuum-sealer you should use that. Anything to keep the air away from it
Image
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: Storing Dank

Post by AbbyRoad »

you should get your gf to sell it for you at normal price. then either treat the two of you to a nice dinner or keep the money and buy some good weed when you can smoke it.
Image
Mabakhurts123
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: Storing Dank

Post by Mabakhurts123 »

She's not going to sell it, nor would I want her to. The cops here are ridiculous right now.
"Nothing in excess."
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: Storing Dank

Post by Ikku »

Nice deal bro.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 769
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Storing Dank

Post by JTP »

Yes, it'll keep, provided the jar doesn't wind up smashed due to pressure. It's air-tight; nothing is going to get in or out. Make sure your buds are dry enough to where mould won't be an issue.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users