I swear too much.

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Re: I swear too much.

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

Some old fuckin threads you be diggin
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: I swear too much.

Post by andriaSRH »

Indeed. No one's really starting any new ones :/

Well I mean..they are..but not as rapidly as they were back in the day.
zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 am
Location: AL
Contact:

Re: I swear too much.

Post by zERo~Chronic »

fuck off you testicle shitting rectal wart
Image
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: I swear too much.

Post by AbbyRoad »

fuck you, you fucking fuck
Image
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: I swear too much.

Post by andriaSRH »

Sit on a fuck stick
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Re: I swear too much.

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

Fuck off you yeast infected donkey pussy!
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: I swear too much.

Post by andriaSRH »

Way to go too far man lol :P

Stinky pussy farts that smell like Gary Busey.
JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 769
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
Contact:

Re: I swear too much.

Post by JTP »

Am I the only one who's more than a little disappointed by this thread?
zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 am
Location: AL
Contact:

Re: I swear too much.

Post by zERo~Chronic »

yes, you goddamning barbra streisand
Image
JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 769
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
Contact:

Re: I swear too much.

Post by JTP »

Can it, Alabama whore.


I can say it because I grew up there. If anyone else does, it's totally racist.
zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 am
Location: AL
Contact:

Re: I swear too much.

Post by zERo~Chronic »

is alabama a race?
Image
JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 769
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
Contact:

Re: I swear too much.

Post by JTP »

It is in Alabama.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: I swear too much.

Post by SpRi7e »

Gosh Darnit, I flippin stubbed my dang toe... Golly Gee :(
Peace Not Greed.
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: I swear too much.

Post by pkkupo »

No one cares about your thick scabby toe, you cock blistered thunder cunt. Get Chinese and smoke shit from an opium pipe with a dysentery infested clan of mountain-dwelling quadriplegic whores with anuses the size of your ear. And while you're at it, Suck a fuck.... A dry and scratchy fuck that makes you vomit while your dick bleeds.


:kiss:
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: I swear too much.

Post by Gorecore »

PISS! PISS COMING FROM MY ASS!
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users