Pictures of my Smoker? ;) :D

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
Contact:

Pictures of my Smoker? ;) :D

Post by Eugene »

Was This:

Image



Now, after busting my ass all day yesterday (the humidity was 100% and it was around 90 degrees...I think there's more sweat on this thing than fucking paint), it looks like this:


Image
Image
Image

:applause: :cheers:
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Pictures of my Smoker? ;) :D

Post by andriaSRH »

0.o

Is that for smoking ham or whatever?

Looks spiffy.
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: Pictures of my Smoker? ;) :D

Post by Ikku »

Representing Philly nice man, here's to many good cookouts with that thing. :wino:
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: Pictures of my Smoker? ;) :D

Post by AbbyRoad »

i havent eaten smoked meat in forever!
you just started a craving that could haunt me for days....
Image
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: Pictures of my Smoker? ;) :D

Post by SpRi7e »

FUCK YEAH Eugene... haven't seen you post in years. Sick idea for the Phillies logo on there, definitely gave it some true character that it needed.
Peace Not Greed.
Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
Contact:

Re: Pictures of my Smoker? ;) :D

Post by Eugene »

Thanks for the compliments guys...I smoked ribs the night of or the night after I took these pictures. I have since cooked an 8.5lb pork shoulder (did that yesterday, took 15 hours, it's SO FUCKING GOOD) and right now as I type this I have a 2.5lb salmon fillet currently being smoked.

The thing that sucks...the brightness of the red, faded very quickly. Lots of black and smoldering paint. Whatever still looks better than that horrible green!
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1549
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
Location: Where gravity no longer exists
Contact:

Re: Pictures of my Smoker? ;) :D

Post by SToNeR ChRiS »

My buddy has a smoker as well but nothing compared to this.

Smoked salmon is definitely my favorite but there's obviously a myriad of solid foods that can be cooked up in a smoker!
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: Pictures of my Smoker? ;) :D

Post by Gorecore »

Flip, flip, flip-a-delphia!

Lovin' the customization of your smoker, man! Lovin' the Liberty Bell! Don't know much about baseball, so I can't comment on the Phillies logo. Can I come over for a visit and eat some of your famous smoked ribs and quaff a dozen Philly beers with you and the Missus? :D
Image
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Pictures of my Smoker? ;) :D

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Nice paintjob Eugene :)

Next time hit me up earlier on xbox, couldn't really talk :p
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Pictures of my Smoker? ;) :D

Post by andriaSRH »

Gorecore wrote:Flip, flip, flip-a-delphia!
Something tells me if we ever hung out we would just quote It's Always Sunny.

Eugene wrote:Thanks for the compliments guys...I smoked ribs the night of or the night after I took these pictures. I have since cooked an 8.5lb pork shoulder (did that yesterday, took 15 hours, it's SO FUCKING GOOD) and right now as I type this I have a 2.5lb salmon fillet currently being smoked.

The thing that sucks...the brightness of the red, faded very quickly. Lots of black and smoldering paint. Whatever still looks better than that horrible green!
How do you feel about sending food through the mail? :rofl:
Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
Contact:

Re: Pictures of my Smoker? ;) :D

Post by Eugene »

andriaSRH wrote:
Gorecore wrote:Flip, flip, flip-a-delphia!
Something tells me if we ever hung out we would just quote It's Always Sunny.

Eugene wrote:Thanks for the compliments guys...I smoked ribs the night of or the night after I took these pictures. I have since cooked an 8.5lb pork shoulder (did that yesterday, took 15 hours, it's SO FUCKING GOOD) and right now as I type this I have a 2.5lb salmon fillet currently being smoked.

The thing that sucks...the brightness of the red, faded very quickly. Lots of black and smoldering paint. Whatever still looks better than that horrible green!
How do you feel about sending food through the mail? :rofl:


For money I have absolutely no problem with it. I can vacuum seal it and overnight it. I work in a warehouse, I can ship whatever I want whenever I want. If enough people wanted some I would easily cook just for you guys.
Last edited by Eugene on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
Contact:

Re: Pictures of my Smoker? ;) :D

Post by Eugene »

and Gore...I almost shat my pants when I read that. My fiance says that quote from Sunny all the fucking time hahahaha
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: Pictures of my Smoker? ;) :D

Post by Ikku »

Pork shoulder is the bomb yo
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
TmD
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 571
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:52 pm
Location: SoCal
Contact:

Re: Pictures of my Smoker? ;) :D

Post by TmD »

thats pretty sweet but i have a propane powered one =D 420 sq inches of cooking space

Image
Fresh till Death
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: Pictures of my Smoker? ;) :D

Post by Ikku »

Oh shit

Image
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users