Pretty cool Youtube series I found

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Pretty cool Youtube series I found

Post by wgToonces »

"‎1.
You are a human being. The "human" is the physical, the literal, the gross, the ego, the mind, the rational. The "being" is the metaphysical, the ethereal, the energetic, the Self, the Consciousness, the intuitive.

Balance those together, and that makes a "human being." Like yin+yang=yin-yang. Two separate, balanced, harmonious polar opposites creating a new entity."

My friend posted that last night on Facebook.


I Googled it to see if I could find more but couldn't, so I asked him where he got it and he told me he found it on the /x/ (Paranormal) forum on 4chan.org. So I went there and found the thread and was pretty amazed at all this crazy information about life. Also they posted a link to this Youtube series which I've been watching, on episode 6 now but it's so damn interesting and amazing so I thought I'd post it here.

Easy to watch and the guy has done well with the pictures and stuff too, very interesting fact about the intricacies and mysteries of life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDMzvJOu ... re=related

Enjoy!
:scratchs:
sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Pretty cool Youtube series I found

Post by sugarstalker »

/X/ is a good place to go if you want nightmares :D
Image
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Pretty cool Youtube series I found

Post by wgToonces »

Indeed, which is why I don't go there.
:scratchs:
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: Pretty cool Youtube series I found

Post by AbbyRoad »

i watched up to video ten.
Image
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Pretty cool Youtube series I found

Post by wgToonces »

Mind blowing? Number 10 was the best one I thought. Then 11 just tops it with evolution stuff.
:scratchs:
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: Pretty cool Youtube series I found

Post by AbbyRoad »

i was pretty tired by the time i got to number 10, i couldnt even follow. i kept zoning out.

so i called it an end for the night. bout to finish it now that your comment has reminded me.
Image
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: Pretty cool Youtube series I found

Post by Ikku »

I only watched the first one, good stuff. Stuff I already am into, nothing really new, but the rest of the series looks interesting. I'll maybe be able to dive in tomorrow.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Pretty cool Youtube series I found

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

right now im watching michael jordan which trumps everything to me... so i do apologise.. and promise to watch it soon...
love... the weedguru jock
woah
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users