I NEED HELP FAST PLEASE MY PLANT LEAFS ARE STARTING TO DRY
Moderator: Moderators
-
youngneezy510
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:21 pm
- Contact:
I NEED HELP FAST PLEASE MY PLANT LEAFS ARE STARTING TO DRY
MY LEAFS ON MY PLANT ARE DRYING OUT N STARTING TO DIE THEY ONLY BEEN GROWING FOR ABOUT 1 MONTH NOW CAN SOME ONE HELP ME OUT PLEASE
-
JTP
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 769
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: I NEED HELP FAST PLEASE MY PLANT LEAFS ARE STARTING TO DRY
Going to need WAY more information than that. From this post, all I can gather is you've got a garden with dying plants. There's no cure-all.
Do you water?
Did you use some sort of time-release fertilizing soil?
Are you indoors with a hot light near the plants?
Do you water?
Did you use some sort of time-release fertilizing soil?
Are you indoors with a hot light near the plants?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users