Listen to my song.

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
danielce_11
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:21 pm
Contact:

Listen to my song.

Post by danielce_11 »

Hey there

I am new in this forum.
The reason for me joining is to share with you my songs that i make under the effect of marijuana.
They involve my general thinking of life.

Here is my firt one. Hope you like it.

I recomend you listen after smoking so you have a better understanding.

Best Regards!.
Bruddah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxlwnPIoR1s

Note: if the link doesnt work,, just search on youtube "into one - Bruddah"
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Listen to my song.

Post by andriaSRH »

Sorry I couldn't watch your video all the way through man..I got too afraid that something was going to pop out and scare me lol.
Blunt Docta
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 850
Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 2:31 am
Location: Cloud 9
Contact:

Re: Listen to my song.

Post by Blunt Docta »

^me too

too much darkness :shock:
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users