VaporGenie
Moderator: Moderators
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
VaporGenie
So I just got a Glass Vaporgenie in the mail (www.vaporgenie.com). My intention is to use it for DMT. As soon as I got it I wanted to try it out but I don't really want to smoke DMT at the moment, so I figured I'd try it out with weed. It works GREAT. It's just like smoking a pipe except you're vaping. I think I will buy another one to use for weed in the future.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
Re: VaporGenie
looks good... i was thinking about getting one so i can be ripped at some family events without people smelling me haha
woah
-
J O E
- Bonghead

- Posts: 281
- Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:55 pm
- Contact:
Re: VaporGenie
i got a vapostar and i thought it was pretty good... it was between that and the vaporgenie but then I broke my vapostar and the vaporgenie seems more durable so I guess I made the wrong decision
its just there in the air
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users