Interesting sleep last night...

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Interesting sleep last night...

Post by Gorecore »

My girl and I went to her friend's place for a party/birthday party for his friend on Saturday night.

I had a pretty nice time. Met some cool and interesting people. Drank 9 beer and got a decent buzz going. It was torture in some ways because of the abundance of weed going around and I couldn't smoke any.

Well, onto the topic at hand.

When her and I got back from the party, we stayed up until 1:30 or 2 drinking a few more beer. I drank 4 more to make it an unlucky 13.

The next thing I remember is waking up next to her in bed saying, "What the FUCK? Are you peeing on me?" Ummm...turns out, I did. Not full-on, bladder emptying pee, but enough to soak the back of her undies and the bottom part of her nightie...and the fitted sheet a little bit. I cut off the flow, jumped up, and ran to the bathroom to finish the job.

I don't remember why that happened exactly. Obviously, I had to go. I kind of remember having a vivid dream that I was peeing...standing over a toilet and letting go.

The good thing was, she knew I wasn't hammered loaded drunk when this occurred...but the beer definitely had an effect on me because that's not something I'd normally do! :) We both had a good laugh at it, and nothing got ruined...not even the mattress...and the sheets are washed.

A little embarrassing...but I thought I'd share it with you guys! Anyone else have a story about peeing in their sleep while drunk? :D
Image
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: Interesting sleep last night...

Post by AbbyRoad »

not personally but ive heard an epic one from my bfs brother.

alright so jasons fiancee lisa had a crazy night out with her friend katie. lisa and katie ended up crashing in lisa and jasons bed. when jason came home from his night shift of work he saw them sleeping in his bed so he decided to crawl in with them. bad idea. seconds after laying down he was soaked. katie had pissed the bed hardcore. everything was soaked and ruined. she will never live this story down, people mention it whenever she drinks and has to crash at other peoples house.
Image
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: Interesting sleep last night...

Post by Ikku »

Freshman year I once woke up to a drunken roommate pissing on the floor between our beds...yikes. Around that time I also was doing a lot of noob drinking, vast quantities of cheap beer. Pissed my own sheets a couple times, and once I woke up on a friends couch in a puddle of my own mess. For shame. :oops:

I don't really drink that hardcore anymore so this never happens now. Currently enjoying a few beers before diving into the last hellish weeks of school. :thirsty:
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
tweedos
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:56 am
Contact:

Re: Interesting sleep last night...

Post by tweedos »

I got pissed drunk and fell asleep in my friends bed

When I woke up, the bed was soaked. So I just turned the mattress over hahahaha
sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 978
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:38 pm
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Interesting sleep last night...

Post by sugarstalker »

the noblest of the noble, tweedle!

I've had strange nights lately, waking up in the middle of the night with a firm thought that I had to leave the room or do something before I realize I'm supposed to be sleeping. strange. I think it's because of the book I'm reading. I tend to dream about stuff from there
Image
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Interesting sleep last night...

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

i cant say i have ever done this...

but gore thats awesome you guys were able to laugh about it...
woah
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: Interesting sleep last night...

Post by Gorecore »

She said that I was laying there, totally asleep, with my bird in my hand and pissing all over her lower back and ass. That's when she kicked my leg and yelled at me! :)

I really saw myself standing over a toilet doing that! Man, booze and vivid dreams do not mix well!
Image
zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 am
Location: AL
Contact:

Re: Interesting sleep last night...

Post by zERo~Chronic »

Once i had a really bad case of flu, so i was intaking a lot of liquds. Me and my girl were laying in bed watching a movie when i felt a big fart coming on, so i realease it and next thing i know there is a puddle around my ass. I ran to the bathroom super embarrassed and after i finished cleaning myself i came out and she had cleaned the bed for me....best girl ever
Image
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Interesting sleep last night...

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Never had that happen to me, and I've been plastered many a time. Good thing your girl knows that was a freak-accident, I bet in most cases the outcome would have been less positive.

Cool story ;)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: Interesting sleep last night...

Post by Gorecore »

I truly hope this doesn't ahpen adaing tonight. I've drank a li'l over a dozen beer and some rum and coke. I'm pretty hammered right now and I don't want to piss on her unintentionally. I should empty my bladder as best as I can before [passing out, eh?
Image
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Interesting sleep last night...

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

probably a smart idea :)
woah
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Interesting sleep last night...

Post by andriaSRH »

zERo~Chronic wrote:Once i had a really bad case of flu, so i was intaking a lot of liquds. Me and my girl were laying in bed watching a movie when i felt a big fart coming on, so i realease it and next thing i know there is a puddle around my ass. I ran to the bathroom super embarrassed and after i finished cleaning myself i came out and she had cleaned the bed for me....best girl ever
Sorry that made me lol.

Dontcha hate it when a fart actually turns out to be a poop? :rofl:

Anywaysssssssss right after my boyfriend and I started dating we used to stay up all night and drink 40's of Old E. This was in 2007..back when I used to get silly black out drunk. Anyways...I had a dream that I was sitting on a tiolet. It was an ubbberrr vivid dream..I can still remember just what it looked like.Sooooooo I ended up pissing myself. My boyfriend woke up, freaked out a little, we had a good laugh about it, then he helped me wash the sheets. To this day he still won't let me forget it. He even made up a couple of nicknames for me :/

Peeing before you go to bed after drinking is always a good idea.
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: Interesting sleep last night...

Post by Gorecore »

I'm just glad I'm not the only one this has happened to! :D

I was safe Saturday night. I got really nice and drunk but didn't pee in the bed. :D
Image
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: Interesting sleep last night...

Post by Ikku »

I never piss the bed anymore, but if I'm having a very vivid dream I sweat a ton. It's so embarrassing to wake up and the sheets are soaked on my side of the bed. Luckily it's not as drastic as a puddle of piss though, the sweat usually dries out after a few minutes of me waking up. It's not like I'm a fatty but I sweat pretty easily, it kinda sucks.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Interesting sleep last night...

Post by andriaSRH »

Ugh..sleeping and sweating is the worse. It's kind of my fault though..even when it's hot as hell I have to sleep under a blanket.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users