The Return of Logic's interview corner!!!!!!
Moderator: Moderators
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
Re: The Return of Logic's interview corner!!!!!!
lol yeah guys I am a busy man...
but i miss doing it. maybe we can change the format from live chat to I email you list of questions and you answer them and email it back lol.....
but i miss doing it. maybe we can change the format from live chat to I email you list of questions and you answer them and email it back lol.....
A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
Re: The Return of Logic's interview corner!!!!!!
No way logic, either do it live or don't do it. It's not really an interview if you're not doing it live. With that format, you might as well just make a thread with the questions and let every single member answer, but that would defeat the purpose of the spotlight.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: The Return of Logic's interview corner!!!!!!
Lmfao...
Fuck it! Do it live!
Maybe logic should give his interview powers to another member? Eh eh?
Fuck it! Do it live!
Maybe logic should give his interview powers to another member? Eh eh?
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: The Return of Logic's interview corner!!!!!!
or maybe a set interview date and time should be arranged via pm.
something that fits into everyones busy schedule
something that fits into everyones busy schedule

-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: The Return of Logic's interview corner!!!!!!
Yeah!andriaSRH wrote:Lmfao...
Fuck it! Do it live!
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: The Return of Logic's interview corner!!!!!!
^ Haha....+1 karma cuz you knew what I was talking about.
I was just suggesting someone else doing it, cuz there are alot people on here who have a ton of time on their hands.
Or that lol.AbbyRoad wrote:or maybe a set interview date and time should be arranged via pm.
something that fits into everyones busy schedule
I was just suggesting someone else doing it, cuz there are alot people on here who have a ton of time on their hands.
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
Re: The Return of Logic's interview corner!!!!!!
lol guys!!!
I haven't been on here in a couple days...
I would actually love to do another interview with someone... i just have to get pn whatever msngr you guys are using now-a-days...
what do you people use? Windows live messenger? Yahoo?? skype?
I haven't been on here in a couple days...
I would actually love to do another interview with someone... i just have to get pn whatever msngr you guys are using now-a-days...
what do you people use? Windows live messenger? Yahoo?? skype?
A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: The Return of Logic's interview corner!!!!!!
Windows live messenger mostly.logically wrote:lol guys!!!
I haven't been on here in a couple days...
I would actually love to do another interview with someone... i just have to get pn whatever msngr you guys are using now-a-days...
what do you people use? Windows live messenger? Yahoo?? skype?
I vote that you interview The doctor....Blunta docta that is.
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
Re: The Return of Logic's interview corner!!!!!!
I = EPIC fail of doing interviews!!!!
I was hesitant to hadn it over at first...
but if someone else with more free time wants to start interviewing people be my guest...
I just don't have the time or energy to put towards it anymore
i still <3 u guys though.
I was hesitant to hadn it over at first...
but if someone else with more free time wants to start interviewing people be my guest...
I just don't have the time or energy to put towards it anymore
i still <3 u guys though.
A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: The Return of Logic's interview corner!!!!!!
Are you sure you don't want to do it?
Guess I could do it..maybe...I'll probably forget too.
Guess I could do it..maybe...I'll probably forget too.
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
