hey crew, been a while, maybe a week, maybe two, maybe a month, I don't really remember, but I ain't been here for a while, and now I'm back where I love it, with you guys... so how ya doin', what and who's new, yadda yadda fill me in guys,
I missed ya all
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait
Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there
If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
yeah dude welcome back I kinda heard the name around but its glad to meet the person! (Figuratively speakin)
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
sup Daddy to dude u seem to be round here often again it gonna stay like this?
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
I would love to say yes , Buissness is quite slow at the moment with the new role but it looks like the next few months should be getting pretty hectic ,
Yo poor Mom man. Yeah get a job even if it is a one nighter and doesnt get much your conscience is free!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
when i was younger i used to take money from my parentals i still feel like shit about that and when i start making enough money to buy stuff other than weed i'll "donate" some money where i took it from..
Hey man, good to see you again, where the hell have you been? i though that we had once again lost another member of the forum. good to see ya back man
actually I've been concentrating on the band and I haven't had any time to myself coz I got smoke, school, smoke, band, smoke, sleep so I haven't been able to get here... but now I've passed all the major tests for the year and the band is settled down and organised, I got heaps more time to get on here absolutely blazed and enjoy this place all over again
I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait
Reality's a nice place, but I wouldn't want to live there
If at first you don't succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed