If you are going to take that large of a dose of concerta you better take it early in the morning or you might have a hard time sleeping. I have done 18 mg ones around 8-10am in the morning and a few nights I had a hard time sleeping.cutthecashflow wrote:I have some 54mg concertas sitting around that a friend gave me, question is, do I want to sleep?
I'm On Other Drugs
Moderator: Moderators
-
pudd1818
- Casual toker

- Posts: 50
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:28 am
- Contact:
Re: I'm On Other Drugs
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Re: I'm On Other Drugs
Thanks for the advice dude, but I've been around the block a few times and I sort of specialize in drug effects on our brain and behavior. Anyways keep toking and keep posting.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: I'm On Other Drugs
Took 3 1mg xanies, on top of smoking green crack. Music sounds so fucking good and I'm definately feeling good. Downside is...whenever I walk I'm all wobbly.
-
jaamie
- Casual toker

- Posts: 29
- Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:46 am
- Contact:
Re: I'm On Other Drugs
i always fall over when i take xanax, it's weird
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
Re: I'm On Other Drugs
holy shit guys I'm trippin balls.
A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.
-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
Re: I'm On Other Drugs
I decided to pretend to be a highschooler and take a DXM trip
It was pretty cool.
I might try it one more time with a sligtly higher dosage.... but I feel so juvenille taking cold pills to get high.
And don't worry guys i did my reasearch about dosage and what not... so I won't be dying. not from this shit at least
<-----(what's going to kill me)------> 
It was pretty cool.
I might try it one more time with a sligtly higher dosage.... but I feel so juvenille taking cold pills to get high.
And don't worry guys i did my reasearch about dosage and what not... so I won't be dying. not from this shit at least
A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
Re: I'm On Other Drugs
lol yeah you are right it is a real drug... I haven't done it again though... i might sometime... but probably not soon.... we will see lol.
A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.
-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: I'm On Other Drugs
DXM is wack, I remember I was able to jerk off the next day but when I finally did*(after an hour of whacking and my arm going sore) I was high on DXM again for 30 seconds.
Not to mention staring at someone for a full minute before I realized someone was actually there.
And telling my friend to put his head in the freezer after he complained to me that his head was hot.
And being blinded by psychedelic patterns while walking in dark hallways.
And watching as a ceiling full of gay ass glow stars transformed into a galaxy.
And actually having fun cleaning up my own vomit.
Not to mention staring at someone for a full minute before I realized someone was actually there.
And telling my friend to put his head in the freezer after he complained to me that his head was hot.
And being blinded by psychedelic patterns while walking in dark hallways.
And watching as a ceiling full of gay ass glow stars transformed into a galaxy.
And actually having fun cleaning up my own vomit.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
Re: I'm On Other Drugs
Pretty much any drug makes me last a lot longer in bed. It's not always good though, sometimes more frustrating than anything. A little bit of alcohol is good, too much and I can't reach satisfaction. DXM seems like it would be in that category, it would make it last longer by numbing sensation and making it not feel as good. Now sex on speed or shrooms I last forever but somehow it feels amazing at the same time.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
Re: I'm On Other Drugs
Oh man, that sucks! You gotta stay on those positive vibes when you're tripping or else you will be grossed out by everything that's normally appealing. I love swimming in the lake, eating fresh fruit, drinking beers, having sex, and those are all great trippin activities but I could see any of them going south if I got in the wrong mindset.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: I'm On Other Drugs
i cant do shrooms really, i always get up having bad trips. i get stuck in the wrong mindset and have circular thoughts that i cant break free of.


-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: I'm On Other Drugs
I can't socialize while peaking on psychedelics... but I think it's a necessity on the come down.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: I'm On Other Drugs
I'm high on life and energy drinks.
-
J O E
- Bonghead

- Posts: 281
- Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:55 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
