My mind is shrinking,
due to the environment I place myself bang in the middle of,
in which,
to maintain any sense of spirit, i must keep drinking....
no-one here,
can relate,
to why I am not merely happy,
to encourage a date...
its not the mind, its the spirit,
which is lacking what i yearn,
everyone I encounter seems more interested in valuing a man,
on what he can earn...
I am marooned,
through the weakness of my own heart,
so fucking desperate,
to crush this existence, head someway near to home, make a new start...
the standard of living,
by the measure of others,
so fantastically high,
as I am reminded constantly by the only blood tie of my many mothers...
but my standard of living,
is regarding spirit, heart and soul,
if a creature shows me vibrancy in these areas,
i don't give a fuck if they are on the dole...
becuase these factors,
are, to me, what makes a creature drip with allure,
only a true enemy of mine,
looks at a man;'s bank balance before concluding whether or not he is pure...
I feel so alone,
so distant from everyone i adore,
the only path of colour I can see,
is learning krav maga, then going to war...
But if I kill,
which would be easy,
i will end up in prison,
where my rectum will truly learn the meaning of sleazy...
so where can i aim this rage,
where can i direct this desire to make waves???
amongst the corporate minded swine i work amongst,
or should i head to the caves???
head to the caves...
Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: head to the caves...
beautiful
and may i suggest doing some meditation?
i feel as if people only look towards religion for spiritual strength, and if they do not subscribe to any religious dogma they are left adrift and spiritually malnourished.
feed your own soul with your mind. even out the energy patterns with thought and effort.
not sure if this is a relevant response but in the scheme of things we are all irrelevant anyways
and may i suggest doing some meditation?
i feel as if people only look towards religion for spiritual strength, and if they do not subscribe to any religious dogma they are left adrift and spiritually malnourished.
feed your own soul with your mind. even out the energy patterns with thought and effort.
not sure if this is a relevant response but in the scheme of things we are all irrelevant anyways

-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: head to the caves...
i don't remember posting, let alone writing those words...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users