Marijuana my Cure?
Moderator: Moderators
-
Purplera1n
- Casual toker

- Posts: 97
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:45 am
- Location: In the Ashtray.
- Contact:
Marijuana my Cure?
Okay I have been living with serious mental health illness since I was like 11. Schizophrenia, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Bi Polar. The Badass trio.
Anyway, I have been taking anti psychotic drugs for YEARS. Olanzapine, Risperedone, Anti Depressants, Diazipam, Lorazepam, Quietiapine, Procyclidine (to minimize side effects), those are the drugs i can actually remember by name, but there are a hell of alot more, oh yeah and a shit load of zopiclone, except that just help me sleep.
Anyway... I have been OFF my medication for 3 months now, by my own will, i'm still collecting perscriptions so doc's and etc. don't suspect anything, but by doctors orders i must take them. So technically I should be going completely apeshit ages ago. I have been smoking 1.75g-5g of skunk per day. 5g being when I am seriously in need to calm down. 5g is the max set limit i have set.
Anyway... Suprislingly so, and trust me i am even more suprised. That Marijuana, Cannabis, Sativa, jesus christ seems to WORK perfectly, fuck, better than anti psychotics when reducing symptoms.
I kept reading everywere, seeing in the news that marijuana has a link to mental illness and the only link I have found over the years and in these 3 months alone, is that the only link it actually has with my own mental illness/s is that it helps, hey nearly a 'cure' if you ask me.
I am nowere near apathetic, I dont hear voices anymore throughout the daytime, only when I am in 1/2 and 1/2 between awake and asleep i hear them. Im not paranoid anymore, whatsoever. My mood is stable, elevated and relaxed and calm. Im not manic whatsoever. Kept personal hygiene perfectly, Kept enviromental hygiene perfect. I have actually lost weight, were as my drugs actually made me put on weight. I have lost 3.4 stone in weight these 3 months, not starving myself, just eating 3 times a day as normal.
For those who remain skeptical, I was monitored for 13 months inside an adolescent mental health hospital and confirmed by 3 doctors within that hospital to be of my diagnosis. So the diagnosis is pretty solid as were credibility goes.
Although i have noticed, if i run out of weed on any day. THATS when I go apeshit. My delusions/voices/paranoia are triggered by stress and as little as running out of weed and cant find any anywere, that stresses me out more than anything. Because i am desperate to feel 'normal'.
So yes, it's pretty much my temporary cure at the moment. I know it sounds weird, but i am extremely excited over it. Like, It's almost like for me... it's like HIV/AID's medication. If you dont have it your going to die if you have HIV/AIDS pretty damn quick id say. But with them, it extends your shelf life.
Well for me, Marijauna regarding my own mental illness/s, extends the shelf life and almost restocks the goods straight away. My thoughts are pure, the 'air is back in the room', when im not stoned i am calm, relaxed and just generally happy, not overly happy but still pretty stable.
Also I had an appointment with an initial mental health assement team for my transfer to Outpatient services, just a routine thing. Because i thought it would be a nice idea to undergo councelling. They assessed me and they even commented that my 'health' per say, mentally, i have never been better and on a very stable route to recovery (trippy or fucking what). Apparently the improvement ever since i've been smoking weed everyday at a controlled ammount at my own descretion has been VERY noticeable and in a VERY GOOD WAY.
So yeah, Marijuana FOR ME, is my cure.
Has anyone else experienced this? or similar?
Anyway, I have been taking anti psychotic drugs for YEARS. Olanzapine, Risperedone, Anti Depressants, Diazipam, Lorazepam, Quietiapine, Procyclidine (to minimize side effects), those are the drugs i can actually remember by name, but there are a hell of alot more, oh yeah and a shit load of zopiclone, except that just help me sleep.
Anyway... I have been OFF my medication for 3 months now, by my own will, i'm still collecting perscriptions so doc's and etc. don't suspect anything, but by doctors orders i must take them. So technically I should be going completely apeshit ages ago. I have been smoking 1.75g-5g of skunk per day. 5g being when I am seriously in need to calm down. 5g is the max set limit i have set.
Anyway... Suprislingly so, and trust me i am even more suprised. That Marijuana, Cannabis, Sativa, jesus christ seems to WORK perfectly, fuck, better than anti psychotics when reducing symptoms.
I kept reading everywere, seeing in the news that marijuana has a link to mental illness and the only link I have found over the years and in these 3 months alone, is that the only link it actually has with my own mental illness/s is that it helps, hey nearly a 'cure' if you ask me.
I am nowere near apathetic, I dont hear voices anymore throughout the daytime, only when I am in 1/2 and 1/2 between awake and asleep i hear them. Im not paranoid anymore, whatsoever. My mood is stable, elevated and relaxed and calm. Im not manic whatsoever. Kept personal hygiene perfectly, Kept enviromental hygiene perfect. I have actually lost weight, were as my drugs actually made me put on weight. I have lost 3.4 stone in weight these 3 months, not starving myself, just eating 3 times a day as normal.
For those who remain skeptical, I was monitored for 13 months inside an adolescent mental health hospital and confirmed by 3 doctors within that hospital to be of my diagnosis. So the diagnosis is pretty solid as were credibility goes.
Although i have noticed, if i run out of weed on any day. THATS when I go apeshit. My delusions/voices/paranoia are triggered by stress and as little as running out of weed and cant find any anywere, that stresses me out more than anything. Because i am desperate to feel 'normal'.
So yes, it's pretty much my temporary cure at the moment. I know it sounds weird, but i am extremely excited over it. Like, It's almost like for me... it's like HIV/AID's medication. If you dont have it your going to die if you have HIV/AIDS pretty damn quick id say. But with them, it extends your shelf life.
Well for me, Marijauna regarding my own mental illness/s, extends the shelf life and almost restocks the goods straight away. My thoughts are pure, the 'air is back in the room', when im not stoned i am calm, relaxed and just generally happy, not overly happy but still pretty stable.
Also I had an appointment with an initial mental health assement team for my transfer to Outpatient services, just a routine thing. Because i thought it would be a nice idea to undergo councelling. They assessed me and they even commented that my 'health' per say, mentally, i have never been better and on a very stable route to recovery (trippy or fucking what). Apparently the improvement ever since i've been smoking weed everyday at a controlled ammount at my own descretion has been VERY noticeable and in a VERY GOOD WAY.
So yeah, Marijuana FOR ME, is my cure.
Has anyone else experienced this? or similar?
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
Re: Marijuana my Cure?
Agreed, it's good that you've found a natural remedy for your illnesses. It's pretty common for cannabis to help out people who have mental problems, just try to figure out the "recommended dosage" so as to relieve you of your mental issue. Too much of anything can be a bad thing.
Dan, are you now drinking every night? I see a lot of references to your drinking habits on here of late.
Dan, are you now drinking every night? I see a lot of references to your drinking habits on here of late.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
Re: Marijuana my Cure?
I know exactly what you mean man. I was rather disheartened about life in general for the last 2 years, but i'm feeling a lot better of late and things have started looking up for me. My motivation has simply been "Get money, Disregard women (only in the sexual sense. It might sound strange, but i just don't want to be looking for mates right now.)"
I was very lonely after my split with my ex-girlfriend and was getting stuck in this endless cycle of getting high and doing nothing. Going out drinking all the time and blitzing my money on booze and drugs, but i've managed to calm down on the drinking and hardcore drugs. I still enjoy the occasional bit of coke and i still smoke weed every day, but i realised i needed to get my mind on track. I want to set myself up for success by getting knuckled down on shit i should have started a long time ago, which is proving to be a good choice as i am already seeing some of the benefits of my labours and sacrifices. I feel much healthier, i'm able to have a much more active lifestyle and i've had a very good group of friends who have helped me out with everything i ever need. My mother has also been a tremendously supportive figure, she's loaned me thousands of pounds to get myself back on track after my drug and booze rampages. She's been a real fucking trojan when it comes to putting up with me and people don't come much stronger than her.
I'm not trying to glamorise sobriety for you, but i just wanted to let you know how much better i feel since i started being more and more assertive with myself, rather than dominant over myself, if you get me. But, now and then, we all need to change things up a little and who knows? Maybe it'll be next week that you think shit.... this drinking shit is not going well for me. maybe it wont, maybe it'll be a year or maybe even 5, fuck knows. But you can sort yourself out whenever you need to. You're a strong guy man, regardless of feeling like you're just a shell of eloquent terminology and false passion, i know that ain't true. You know what passion is. Don't let yourself think anything otherwise chief.
Let me know if ya wanna have a proper talk some time though man. I don't use MSN that much anymore but if ya get at me in a message on here then we can hook it up.
I was very lonely after my split with my ex-girlfriend and was getting stuck in this endless cycle of getting high and doing nothing. Going out drinking all the time and blitzing my money on booze and drugs, but i've managed to calm down on the drinking and hardcore drugs. I still enjoy the occasional bit of coke and i still smoke weed every day, but i realised i needed to get my mind on track. I want to set myself up for success by getting knuckled down on shit i should have started a long time ago, which is proving to be a good choice as i am already seeing some of the benefits of my labours and sacrifices. I feel much healthier, i'm able to have a much more active lifestyle and i've had a very good group of friends who have helped me out with everything i ever need. My mother has also been a tremendously supportive figure, she's loaned me thousands of pounds to get myself back on track after my drug and booze rampages. She's been a real fucking trojan when it comes to putting up with me and people don't come much stronger than her.
I'm not trying to glamorise sobriety for you, but i just wanted to let you know how much better i feel since i started being more and more assertive with myself, rather than dominant over myself, if you get me. But, now and then, we all need to change things up a little and who knows? Maybe it'll be next week that you think shit.... this drinking shit is not going well for me. maybe it wont, maybe it'll be a year or maybe even 5, fuck knows. But you can sort yourself out whenever you need to. You're a strong guy man, regardless of feeling like you're just a shell of eloquent terminology and false passion, i know that ain't true. You know what passion is. Don't let yourself think anything otherwise chief.
Let me know if ya wanna have a proper talk some time though man. I don't use MSN that much anymore but if ya get at me in a message on here then we can hook it up.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
-
Purplera1n
- Casual toker

- Posts: 97
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:45 am
- Location: In the Ashtray.
- Contact:
Re: Marijuana my Cure?
Okay here is my 'diary' of such 'experimentation':
Report: I am calm, happy, cheerful, upbeat, relaxed and feeling very celebral of life itself. I am thankful. Live and let live personality. Some anxiety, but hardly as much.
Although, I seem to get overly anxious, to an extent on 4g+. Judging by the ammounts and results of my experiences day to day, I would say that 3-3.5g is a very good recommened 'dosage', for my own personal problems. I can't speak for anybody else.
0.5g of skunk per joint, Self 'medicating' 6-7 times per day.
When:
* 1g As soon as I wake up and before I shower.
* 0.5g After Lunchtime.
* 0.5g One before dinner.
* 0.5g One after dinner, maybe 2 hours after previous 'application'.
and roll maybe a 1g joint before bed time. Depending on how i am feeling, Sometimes I only use 0.5g if i am feeling tired anyway.
As I have said, anything over 4 grams of Skunk with me, is then stepping onto the borderline of 'good effects' and 'bad effects'. I start hearing voices at very high volume if i am too high and paranoia is VERY realtime and anxiety, through the roof, it's almost asif the weed is an amplifyer if too much of it is used. Which is why I think and have tried 3-3.5g dosage is the bet dosage per day for my own personal condition.
Only problem is the knowledge of potency. I buy different strains, different types on every bag of skunk I buy. So if the potency varies, the ammount of THC i need/intaking is different. So the results are inconclusive to actually make a label in black and white on my own experimentation for the 'perfect dosage' for me. I smoke high quality reefer, but some bits are better than others. So to make this experiment actually 'nice', I'd think smoking a single strain which has been grown the same. So potency has a very nice average, easier to determine what dosage ammount i would need. But 3g for SUPERB quality, 3.5g for Very good quality.
Also, I have lost weight instead of put it on. I went through a faze, short 4-5 day period were i could not stop eating. Then It died down and I hardly eat anything, I only drink liquids to help with the dry mouth. But I have lost some weight which is noticeable by my new girlfriend (She's known me for years now). So all appears to be joy.
Report: I am calm, happy, cheerful, upbeat, relaxed and feeling very celebral of life itself. I am thankful. Live and let live personality. Some anxiety, but hardly as much.
Although, I seem to get overly anxious, to an extent on 4g+. Judging by the ammounts and results of my experiences day to day, I would say that 3-3.5g is a very good recommened 'dosage', for my own personal problems. I can't speak for anybody else.
0.5g of skunk per joint, Self 'medicating' 6-7 times per day.
When:
* 1g As soon as I wake up and before I shower.
* 0.5g After Lunchtime.
* 0.5g One before dinner.
* 0.5g One after dinner, maybe 2 hours after previous 'application'.
and roll maybe a 1g joint before bed time. Depending on how i am feeling, Sometimes I only use 0.5g if i am feeling tired anyway.
As I have said, anything over 4 grams of Skunk with me, is then stepping onto the borderline of 'good effects' and 'bad effects'. I start hearing voices at very high volume if i am too high and paranoia is VERY realtime and anxiety, through the roof, it's almost asif the weed is an amplifyer if too much of it is used. Which is why I think and have tried 3-3.5g dosage is the bet dosage per day for my own personal condition.
Only problem is the knowledge of potency. I buy different strains, different types on every bag of skunk I buy. So if the potency varies, the ammount of THC i need/intaking is different. So the results are inconclusive to actually make a label in black and white on my own experimentation for the 'perfect dosage' for me. I smoke high quality reefer, but some bits are better than others. So to make this experiment actually 'nice', I'd think smoking a single strain which has been grown the same. So potency has a very nice average, easier to determine what dosage ammount i would need. But 3g for SUPERB quality, 3.5g for Very good quality.
Also, I have lost weight instead of put it on. I went through a faze, short 4-5 day period were i could not stop eating. Then It died down and I hardly eat anything, I only drink liquids to help with the dry mouth. But I have lost some weight which is noticeable by my new girlfriend (She's known me for years now). So all appears to be joy.
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
Re: Marijuana my Cure?
Fair enough sir, as long as everything is running smoothly for you then there's no reason to change the way you 'medicate', lol. I hope by "hardly eat anything" that you mean you hardly eat anything other than regular, healthy meals. It's ok to munch out every now and then, but i make sure i eat good shit regularly, 3-4 times a day. There's nothing better for the brain than a healthy body to go with it.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
-
blackxs
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 648
- Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:36 pm
- Contact:
Re: Marijuana my Cure?
If the difference between "happy and joyous" and "paranoid and hallucinating" is .5g, then this doesnt seem like a good regiment to me.
You cant just self-medicate with a partially hallucinogenic drug to try to get over paranoid thoughts, auditory hallucinations and severe anxiety.
And 3.5g of chronic a day is way too much, at least IMO. An eigth keeps me high at least 2-3 days. But I also dont smoke ALL day, and neither should you - really not good for you or your future life. I start smoking at 4:20 or later if I have stuff to do.
You are going down a slippery slope man, watch yourself. I would recommend really talking to a doctor because what you are experiencing now is not ok and your self-medication is not a viable solution. You can tell your doctor everything you told us - a doctor can NOT tell ANYONE anything you tell them unless you plan to kill someone and THEN they can ONLY tell the person you plan to kill and nobody else. Tell your doctor you have been smoking 3.5g daily of marijuana because you prefer it to pharmaceutical drugs. At the very least talk to your doctor.
You cant just self-medicate with a partially hallucinogenic drug to try to get over paranoid thoughts, auditory hallucinations and severe anxiety.
And 3.5g of chronic a day is way too much, at least IMO. An eigth keeps me high at least 2-3 days. But I also dont smoke ALL day, and neither should you - really not good for you or your future life. I start smoking at 4:20 or later if I have stuff to do.
You are going down a slippery slope man, watch yourself. I would recommend really talking to a doctor because what you are experiencing now is not ok and your self-medication is not a viable solution. You can tell your doctor everything you told us - a doctor can NOT tell ANYONE anything you tell them unless you plan to kill someone and THEN they can ONLY tell the person you plan to kill and nobody else. Tell your doctor you have been smoking 3.5g daily of marijuana because you prefer it to pharmaceutical drugs. At the very least talk to your doctor.
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
Re: Marijuana my Cure?
my statement should be way longer because there's a lot of shit that could be said on how you're handling your situation. From my experience with your type of circumstance, you are going down a bad road. Weed shouldn't be CONSTANTLY and constantly consumed to get rid of your mental problems. MIXING weed with those drugs is a horrible move if you care about your body's natural chemistry.. My best friend did it for a few years, same things.. and it just made his symptoms worse, and more apparent. Now you don't want to be smoking weed constantly your whole life.. (after your tolerance is at a certain point, you won't even get high anymore) and it won't work as well. ESPECIAllY at the amount you smoke...
Now smoking isn't all that bad health wise, but when you replace it for a coping method of mental problems, I can almost guarantee it will stick with you and possibly get worse.
Remember, it's not a cure if you have to keep using it... otherwise it's a crutch or a treatment (if you are working to get OVER those big mental problems)
My experience, weed helps relieve things, and makes them better.. but it will NOT cure you of anything (ESPECIALLY mentally wise if there is something wrong already)
Now smoking isn't all that bad health wise, but when you replace it for a coping method of mental problems, I can almost guarantee it will stick with you and possibly get worse.
Remember, it's not a cure if you have to keep using it... otherwise it's a crutch or a treatment (if you are working to get OVER those big mental problems)
My experience, weed helps relieve things, and makes them better.. but it will NOT cure you of anything (ESPECIALLY mentally wise if there is something wrong already)
Peace Not Greed.
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: Marijuana my Cure?
Apologies to the others who have posts added to this thread which I may seem to have bypassed...but I have just returned from my daily jaunt in the sunshine drenching the front garden, reading kurt Vonnegut's Cats Cradle, and as always, drinking vodka, and read only Fire's words...and I loved these lines, especially 'eloquent terminology and false passion'...Cheers, mate...for absorbing and responding from the depths of your own innards. Appreciated.Weedguru_Fire_Inside wrote: You're a strong guy man, regardless of feeling like you're just a shell of eloquent terminology and false passion, i know that ain't true. You know what passion is. Don't let yourself think anything otherwise chief.
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: Marijuana my Cure?
And in response to pruple, sprite and blacky...I agree with blacky, in his advice of explaining to your doctor exactly what you have been consuming. Its not just an ideal, but a legally enforced ideal, that doctors need to put your welfare and the welfare of others around you, before any hint of eagerness or obligation to contact the authorities...
-
SToNeR ChRiS
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
- Location: Where gravity no longer exists
- Contact:
Re: Marijuana my Cure?
Ugh, I had a really long and well written post that just got deleted... that really, really, REALLY sucks. I was writing for about 30 minutes but I'll try my best again.
This is directed at the first post although it overlaps with some of what has already been said by blackxs and Sprite...
First off, there are two things that I disagree with in blackxs' post and Sprite's post respectively. The first is 1) the fact that blackxs says you should not smoke all day every day. Purplera1n's medicinal use is quite different than your recreational use blackxs, and therefore the fact that you never smoke before 4:20 is largely irrelevant. If this method is to be of any use, it is quite likely that smoking once he wakes up is pretty much a necessity. 2) Sprite's assertion that smoking weed is not a cure and therefore it should not be used. My problem with this is not so much that smoking weed is not a cure, because it definitely is not. The fact is, however, that regardless of the method, whether it is anti-depressants or marijuana, it is quite likely that he will have to take them for the rest of his life anyway. Anti-depressants are not a cure either, they are simply a crutch as well.
With that being said, I agree with the general tone and sentiments in their posts. Like others, I am sincerely happy to hear that you have found a method which is helping you cope with your ailments to an effective extent. With that being said, I am still skeptical about the long term benefits of such a method. Also, the simple fact that you go "apeshit" when you have no supplies is quite worrysome. How do you currently get your weed? Are you dependent on a dealer? What I would suggest, should you feel comfortable in doing so, would be to bring up medicinal marijuana as a potential method of coping with your problems to whomever is prescribing you the anti-depressants. Surely being prescribed medicinal marijuana would give you much easier access to your cure. I understand that bringing up such a topic with a doctor or psychologist is not easy, however I am majoring in psychology and I can assure you that psychiatrists are only human too. The worst that could come out of such a situation would be for the doctor to tell you that such a method would be a very bad choice because it can indeed worsen your symptoms in the longterm. While this may not be what you want to hear, 1) it may be true and 2) it certainly would be good to know so before potential 'damages' are irreperable. On the other hand, perhaps you are on to something and the doctor will prescribe you the medicine should you deem it helpful. At the very least, however, I would think twice about your methods and seek more information than the knowledge you are acquiring through a simple personal experience with it... Because while you may be reeping its benefits in the short term, one day you may notice that this was not such a great idea. In the end, however, should you be enjoying a higher overall satisfaction of life as a consequence of your newfound cure, who is anyone to tell you that you shouldn't continue your ways? I just hope you take some of this into consideration.
One last, but fairly important question. You said that you were 11 when you first started noticing your symptoms. How old are you now? If you are still under 25, I would seriously consider seeking guidance. Not because of maturity or anything, but because it is generally up until that age where marijuana can lead to the development (or worsening) of such disorders as schizophrenia.
This wasn't the exact same as my initial post, but this is a rather serious topic and therefore felt it was necessary to give it another go. Happy toking for the time being my friend.
This is directed at the first post although it overlaps with some of what has already been said by blackxs and Sprite...
First off, there are two things that I disagree with in blackxs' post and Sprite's post respectively. The first is 1) the fact that blackxs says you should not smoke all day every day. Purplera1n's medicinal use is quite different than your recreational use blackxs, and therefore the fact that you never smoke before 4:20 is largely irrelevant. If this method is to be of any use, it is quite likely that smoking once he wakes up is pretty much a necessity. 2) Sprite's assertion that smoking weed is not a cure and therefore it should not be used. My problem with this is not so much that smoking weed is not a cure, because it definitely is not. The fact is, however, that regardless of the method, whether it is anti-depressants or marijuana, it is quite likely that he will have to take them for the rest of his life anyway. Anti-depressants are not a cure either, they are simply a crutch as well.
With that being said, I agree with the general tone and sentiments in their posts. Like others, I am sincerely happy to hear that you have found a method which is helping you cope with your ailments to an effective extent. With that being said, I am still skeptical about the long term benefits of such a method. Also, the simple fact that you go "apeshit" when you have no supplies is quite worrysome. How do you currently get your weed? Are you dependent on a dealer? What I would suggest, should you feel comfortable in doing so, would be to bring up medicinal marijuana as a potential method of coping with your problems to whomever is prescribing you the anti-depressants. Surely being prescribed medicinal marijuana would give you much easier access to your cure. I understand that bringing up such a topic with a doctor or psychologist is not easy, however I am majoring in psychology and I can assure you that psychiatrists are only human too. The worst that could come out of such a situation would be for the doctor to tell you that such a method would be a very bad choice because it can indeed worsen your symptoms in the longterm. While this may not be what you want to hear, 1) it may be true and 2) it certainly would be good to know so before potential 'damages' are irreperable. On the other hand, perhaps you are on to something and the doctor will prescribe you the medicine should you deem it helpful. At the very least, however, I would think twice about your methods and seek more information than the knowledge you are acquiring through a simple personal experience with it... Because while you may be reeping its benefits in the short term, one day you may notice that this was not such a great idea. In the end, however, should you be enjoying a higher overall satisfaction of life as a consequence of your newfound cure, who is anyone to tell you that you shouldn't continue your ways? I just hope you take some of this into consideration.
One last, but fairly important question. You said that you were 11 when you first started noticing your symptoms. How old are you now? If you are still under 25, I would seriously consider seeking guidance. Not because of maturity or anything, but because it is generally up until that age where marijuana can lead to the development (or worsening) of such disorders as schizophrenia.
This wasn't the exact same as my initial post, but this is a rather serious topic and therefore felt it was necessary to give it another go. Happy toking for the time being my friend.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
-
Purplera1n
- Casual toker

- Posts: 97
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:45 am
- Location: In the Ashtray.
- Contact:
Re: Marijuana my Cure?
For anominity reasons, Im very close to after my teen years.
Things are still going very well to be honest, I am quite chilled. I've had a really good weekend and stuff,
I havent had sex in like 5 months, had girlfriend and her baby girl over (my new girlfriend) and NEARLY had sex, well technically did but i would not count it for nothing. Because i got myself half way in and then her daughter woke up and we had to stop LOL Although all was not lost, went down on her and showed her what i can do with a tongue bar lmao! But man... still pissed about it lol but it was a wicked weekend, was really nice.
Things are still going very well to be honest, I am quite chilled. I've had a really good weekend and stuff,
I havent had sex in like 5 months, had girlfriend and her baby girl over (my new girlfriend) and NEARLY had sex, well technically did but i would not count it for nothing. Because i got myself half way in and then her daughter woke up and we had to stop LOL Although all was not lost, went down on her and showed her what i can do with a tongue bar lmao! But man... still pissed about it lol but it was a wicked weekend, was really nice.
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: Marijuana my Cure?
no matter the strangeness, i for one, appreciate greatly your honesty, mr purple...
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
Re: Marijuana my Cure?
I, for one, don't care for the sexual references.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
-
blackxs
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 648
- Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:36 pm
- Contact:
Re: Marijuana my Cure?
+1Weedguru_Fire_Inside wrote:I, for one, don't care for the sexual references.
wildly inappropriate and irrelevant
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
