Call of Duty and the war game dilemma
Moderator: Moderators
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Call of Duty and the war game dilemma
I love playing sportsgames when drunk and with buddies, i'm not much of a sportsgames person myself but it's a lot of fun with friends.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: Call of Duty and the war game dilemma
I hate playing sports games, especially as a huge egotist when it comes to playing games competetively and playing against someone who has played the game for hundreds of hours straight. 
Judging by the reviews it isn't that well reciewved by critics. I dislike CoD nowadays though, specifically after the extremely high mainstream popularity it gained following Modern Warfare, which motivated the fuckers to export Console prices to the PC game market (a long with the habit of keeping the price at a high level for a long duration )
. Honestly though, If they wanted to make the game more realistic they should change the gameplay to be more like something off of Operation Flashpoint or Armed Assault (games that were frequently used by militaries as combat simulators), but they won't because it will significantly alienate consumers.
Judging by the reviews it isn't that well reciewved by critics. I dislike CoD nowadays though, specifically after the extremely high mainstream popularity it gained following Modern Warfare, which motivated the fuckers to export Console prices to the PC game market (a long with the habit of keeping the price at a high level for a long duration )
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Call of Duty and the war game dilemma
CoD 4 is the only one I like now.
Except I am a HUGE fan of the SPAS and Rafficas in MW2
Except I am a HUGE fan of the SPAS and Rafficas in MW2
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Re: Call of Duty and the war game dilemma
^The secondarys (secondaries?) are the best things to use in MW2 for fun.
:scratchs:
-
Ziggy
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1714
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Call of Duty and the war game dilemma
Yeah, Ive tried to do a few pistol rounds in TDM or FFA. It definitely adds some fun to the game
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users