I can't afford to get people what they want.
Last year my mom said she would get me a 360 but instead she bought be tshirts that have peace symbols on them..(which she knows I won't wear.) I wouldn't of thought anything of it but she swore up and down she was going to a system for me.
Funny thing though, she got my spoiled little sister a $200 camera. What's even funnier is that that camera is sitting on a shelf now collecting dust.
Fuck the holidays. It's just another time of the year for people to let me down.
The Holiday Season
Moderator: Moderators
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: The Holiday Season
i dont think gift giving is about what a person wants per see. its more like i get things that make me think of that person. when i see it there name pops into my head. and i know it should go home with them.

-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: The Holiday Season
I try and get things that will be useful to the person. Not something that will collect dust. If you put enough thought into it you can find the perfect gift for everyone based on what you know about them. That's where the thoughtfulness comes into play

-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: The Holiday Season
Thoughtfullness and brokeness don't really go together in my book.
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: The Holiday Season
i just remembered another thing i hate about the holidays
EXTENDED STORE HOURS
EXTENDED STORE HOURS

- thomic1
- Bonghead

- Posts: 141
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 4:20 am
- Location: Someplace... Now it's up to you to guess... ;)
- Contact:
Re: The Holiday Season
Wow,
I just pulled this thread up to see what ppl had to say about this time of year. Kinda surprised that there'd be negativity involved but I guess Christmas isn't the same to all people yet we all are entitled to voice those views with equal respect. Guess that kinda goes towards a deeper area of humanity called "the spirit".
I just pulled this thread up to see what ppl had to say about this time of year. Kinda surprised that there'd be negativity involved but I guess Christmas isn't the same to all people yet we all are entitled to voice those views with equal respect. Guess that kinda goes towards a deeper area of humanity called "the spirit".
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users