ATTN EVERYONE

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: ATTN EVERYONE

Post by cutthecashflow »

That fucking sucks.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: ATTN EVERYONE

Post by Bubbles »

Weedguru Higher wrote:I' m sure he'll change his cell number soon if people really do this

(267) 255-2542

Metro Area: Greater Philadelphia/Delaware Valley (Delaware County)

Type of phone:
Cell Phone
Most likely location(s):
1. Philadelphia, PA

The story is here...

http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.d ... /911170324

He ratted you out but got himself caught too? That was bright...

And here's Blair Michael Gower

http://www.esuwarriors.com/roster.aspx? ... h=football

His defense attorney is Fioravanti Jr.

http://local.yahoo.com/info-12201055-fi ... -levittown
oh thats creepy man, this is some google page 5 shit.
Image
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: ATTN EVERYONE

Post by Weedguru Higher »

^ Hehe....actually it's all page 1 and 2

Gotta love the power of google!

I shoulda become a private detective
Image
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: ATTN EVERYONE

Post by wgToonces »

I'm sure shit will work out itsself out man. I do know if this "textbomb" site you can go to to flood his inbox with dumb text messages. Even if he deletes them all they still keep flooding in for days :)

http://www.clamtxt.com


Enjoy
:scratchs:
tweedos
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:56 am
Contact:

Re: ATTN EVERYONE

Post by tweedos »

I called it, he answered and so I just started playing some UK Grime down the phone.

He actually listened for half a minute haha
tweedos
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:56 am
Contact:

Re: ATTN EVERYONE

Post by tweedos »

50 seconds!

I guess he likes the theme tune to Fresh Prince
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users