I'm sick of dating.(weedguru)scarf wrote:either that or youre both suckers for punishment...
if a man doesnt treat you the way you should be treated then kick him to the curb
rule 1... dont be scared to be alone for a while
rule 2 there are a shitload more guys that will come knocking shortly
weedguru_waffles wrote:imo, i'd have to agree with scarf. Stand up for yourself. If you aren't being treated right, let him know talk about it, if it continues, I would break up. However, that being said, love can be a powerful thing... I know some people who will break it off and get back together over and over and over again. I never really understood that... but I guess only you'd know what's right for you. Breaking up is hard to do, but only you'd know if you should or not. Don't be afraid to take chances. If you do break up, and you're really meant to be together, you'll end up together in the long run.
My bf has never hit me before. Yes we have struck each other but it's always when we play fight. If anything I accidently hurt him all the time lol.cutthecashflow wrote:It is common for women who have been in an abusive relationship (not saying that either one of you are in an abusive relationship, it seems to be silly things you and your boyfriends are fighting over, but this is just some literature I am sharing with you) to return to a similar relationship in the future or return to the same guy in the future.
Often times the violence will escalate to physical and the girl will call it off, the man will then tell her that he is sorry and it will never happen again. She either returns to the same guy and things start off great but slowly they go back to the way things were and the process starts anew (it is cyclical) or she finds a new man who really had the same personality as the guy that she was dating before and she finds herself back in an abusive relationship.
This occurs more often than people think and why it does never ceases to amaze me. There are circumstances where this isnt true, but odds are stacked in favour of it happening in this manner. It is unfortunate, but it is human nature.
Do I think he is verbally abusive? Most definately. Last night confirmed that for me. The whole night he was trying to make things my fault. He called me names, threw a sandwich at me and made me cry. The whole time I stayed calm, and I even apologized for the misunderstanding that we had at Wal-Mart. I dismissed myself from the room once I was done repeating myself over and over. After a while he came upstairs, told me I need to stop "acting this way" and that he was sorry. The whole time he never admitted that he was wrong. He blamed me for his out burst.
I have broken up with him so many times, but I always find myself being drawn to him. We have good times and are definately soul matched. We are too alike to not be together. He does make me miserable ta times and deep down I believe that's him nuturing the mashocist part of me.
All couples fight but I'm not sure if they fight like we do. A relationship without a little bit of screaming and yelling doesn't seem natural to me. Also it'd be boring. Not all loving relationships are sunshine and rainbows.
Love is about pulling throught the bullshit and being stronger for it.
Anyways..that's just my two cents.





