I believe in this man. I follow this man...and not just of late, but for several years now his sombre, lacking eagerness for egoism, debate, has proven true, and true and true...so its high time I started spreading his word...for my salt, the most aware, intelligent man alive.
the greatest living american...
Moderator: Moderators
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Re: the greatest living american...
Well when I first read this title I thought I was going to see a picture of myself, but this will do....
Actually I've studied Noam Chomsky quite a bit and this man covered multiple fields of discipline and usually led the way with innovative theories and ideas. One of my favorite and probably most well known of his accomplishments is the acquisition of language due to innate processeses. http://academics.tjhsst.edu/psych/oldPs ... omsky.html
If anyones interested.
Actually I've studied Noam Chomsky quite a bit and this man covered multiple fields of discipline and usually led the way with innovative theories and ideas. One of my favorite and probably most well known of his accomplishments is the acquisition of language due to innate processeses. http://academics.tjhsst.edu/psych/oldPs ... omsky.html
If anyones interested.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users