Premonitory Dreams

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
Location: The Sky
Contact:

Premonitory Dreams

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR »

Tell us your premonitory dream experiences here!

I'll start us off with one of mine that I had just now...



So I was just listening to a song, when i remembered the lyrics, well I kinda had deja vu of it.. but then I remembered it from a dream i had. I actually dreamed of looking up these lyrics and reading them, and having conclusions about them, and having them make me realize things about the song. I mean it was this huge realization. Like, once I realized that it was from a dream, I remembered most of the dream, and it's like, just me having finished listening to this song and looking up the lyrics to it, and then i played the song while listening to the lyrics.... Actually this seems more like something that actually happened, not a dream. Now that I think about it.....

Maybe it was from an alternate reality. :?
That kinda shit happens ya know.
king
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 354
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Premonitory Dreams

Post by king »

think i know what you mean......like you had a dream but you forgot about it...but then later that day or couple days later something happens and all of a sudden you remember that you had a dream about it...could be the smallest thing like hearin a certain word
Image


"penning these lyrics from a hammock, with a ounce of kush a pack of bamboos and an ice-cream sandwich" ~Curren$y
Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
Location: The Sky
Contact:

Re: Premonitory Dreams

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR »

yeah well like, when i listen to certain songs tht i know i've never looked up the lyrics for it, i have distinct flashbacks memories of reading the lyrics for it and just understanding them as i read... but i've never done that! it's like dejavu i guess.

and it makes me feel like it was from a dream, and that dream was Real, and that this is an alternate reality than the dream is from.
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Re: Premonitory Dreams

Post by weedguru_animal »

I get deja vu, too often to avoid pondering what it means, Ryan...I cannot say, ever, whether I have lived through the experience which conjurs the sensation of deja vu, in my dreams, or in another parallal dimension. Always get stuck at that crossroads...As my memory, especially of words, conversation, writing, is excellent, its truly eerie, when something happens, involving words, that feel soon after, like a repetition, but with no attached memory in mind.

In my younger years, something which used to happen again too regularly to discard as mere coincidencental strangeness, was that someone would appear in my thoughts...maybe i would speaking of them, or just thinking of them...they leave my short term memory, and then suddenly they appear, or call me. Unfortunately this was most common when i was talking badly of people. Again, suggestions of connected realms???
king
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 354
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Premonitory Dreams

Post by king »

yea i get that de ja vu type of thing but instead of feeling like im in a situation that i was in physically some other time....it's more like i've been in the same situation in a dream...like shit just seems familiar...you get that feeling.....i was watchin Inception today....that movie was very crazy....all about dreams....level of dreams...and about tryin to control subconscious even though it really can't be....but some how it can.... :roll: some shit like that haha :lol: it was very deep that's the best way i can describe it
Image


"penning these lyrics from a hammock, with a ounce of kush a pack of bamboos and an ice-cream sandwich" ~Curren$y
Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
Location: The Sky
Contact:

Re: Premonitory Dreams

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR »

weedguru_animal wrote:I get deja vu, too often to avoid pondering what it means, Ryan...I cannot say, ever, whether I have lived through the experience which conjurs the sensation of deja vu, in my dreams, or in another parallal dimension. Always get stuck at that crossroads...As my memory, especially of words, conversation, writing, is excellent, its truly eerie, when something happens, involving words, that feel soon after, like a repetition, but with no attached memory in mind.

In my younger years, something which used to happen again too regularly to discard as mere coincidencental strangeness, was that someone would appear in my thoughts...maybe i would speaking of them, or just thinking of them...they leave my short term memory, and then suddenly they appear, or call me. Unfortunately this was most common when i was talking badly of people. Again, suggestions of connected realms???
i call that Manifestation. you create the connection, then once you let go of the thought usually, it will manifest into reality, or into your life, one way or another.. it can even be a metaphorical connection, or it's possible that it just seems as if this is what's happening, though it is hard to deny it's prevalence, and that our minds just make a connection between event and thought... though as i said, it's hard to believe that, for me, that's its just good timing... because of how often it happens, as well as i can control it to some extent... i can make things happen on purpose, not by accident, though most of the time it is by accident, but i can actually consciously try, and make it happen, so that can't be a coincidence right?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users