Teh gross

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

leprechaun
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 457
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:33 pm
Location: Co. Antrim
Contact:

Re: Teh gross

Post by leprechaun »

thats horrible, i have to work with a circular saw myself, although its used to cut ham, not anything too major like, one poor girl was unfortunate enough to get little nick a while ago but it was no where near as bad as that. morphine is awesome tho' i remember the first time i had it, when i was a child getting my tonsils out. i just lay back and thought how funny it was that the ceiling was shaped into squares, like the ones in school, silly squares. then i turned around to mummy and asked her if this is what drugs are like before drifting off into a deep sleep. it was only years later that my mum reminded me of saying that too her, i guess this is when suspicions of my weed smoking started to take toll.
Four star familiar.

Image
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: Teh gross

Post by pkkupo »

Haha^ yea man morphine is quite nice. Even taking into account the finger pain, I've never been more comfortable in my entire life. My mom was right next to me asking how I felt while grinning ear to ear. I probably looked like a rapturous bloody mess. haha.
Weedguru Higher wrote:
pkkupo wrote:^lol. Even not being left handed, it's ridiculous how I realized how much I need that shit.... Beat off with lefty as well... It's ridiculous how the tip of one finger can render your entire arm useless.... Nail is def fucked... Should fall off pretty soon.
I know what you mean man..I fractured the very tip of my a finger on my left hand and sprained the first joint near the tip this summer. I suffered for several weeks....kept fucking banging it and knocking it everywhere and it hurt like a motherfucker. Instinct always made me try to type with it even with a fucking splint on...my fingers would just type by themselves even though I told them not too lol

Right? It's also ridiculous how much we probably bash our healthy hands against shit and don't usually care to notice... Clumsy fuckers...
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
Contact:

Re: Teh gross

Post by JokersAce »

Morphine is great.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: Teh gross

Post by cutthecashflow »

I like the feeling I get when I come right out of surgery, stoned to the max.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Teh gross

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Now, now ctcf you better stop swallowing objects that need to be surgically removed just so you can get stoned :P
Image
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: Teh gross

Post by cutthecashflow »

Ill try, but I cannot promise anything.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users