AGAIN

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

lunix is a powerful O/s most hackers use this or unix easier
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I sort of got it figured out. I used an online translator.....It's mostly Portugese, but with some Italien and Spanish.

THe underlined words are the missing words I couldnt translate.


"This site speaks on our wanted herb.
Now it gave PRA to perceive that selling Maconha(I thinks its herb) it gives money OIA lodging at Linux Full lol"

By 'Linux full' I'm thinking they mean Linux full route access http://www.serverbeach.com/catalog/linu ... MP=KA21991
Last edited by Weedguru Higher on Tue Aug 26, 2003 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

So, the people who are hacking are... I dunno, I'm confused.

I'll figure it out eventually, I'll just have to read back a bit more
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

.b
Image
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

I'm pretty sure Maconha means Marijuana.
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Yeah..when they said 'Erva', Macanha was in brackets, and Erva meant herb, so ya it must mean marijuana
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users