Is it just me...

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Grrrl
Moderator
Posts: 1220
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
Location: Manchester, uk
Contact:

Re: Is it just me...

Post by Grrrl »

He is definitely not exagerating :P
Image
Me importa un pimiento...
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Is it just me...

Post by andriaSRH »

Bubbles wrote:just kinda figured youd answer with your own experience rather than somebody elses lol
Ohhh lol.

Well then yea. I totally blab my life story to strangers when I'm wasted. When I drink I go from rowdy, to belligerent, to emo.
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Re: Is it just me...

Post by weedguru_animal »

tha strange thing is...with me...is that I am much more open when straight and sober, than when fucked up. Perhaps thats partly why i drink so much. Because the vodka adds a shroud to my ego, which is much harder to see through and I have zero form for inviting people through that shroud.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Is it just me...

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

when stoned i am very open...

otherwise... im pretty quiet
woah
flagg
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:44 am
Contact:

Re: Is it just me...

Post by flagg »

Other way round for me :)
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: Is it just me...

Post by Gorecore »

When I'm stoned, I clam right up. I zone out. I don't want to say anything for fears of sounding stupid.
When I'm drunk, I find it difficult to keep my mouth shut. I'll talk to anyone about anything and everything. I get really huggy, too.
Image
Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
Location: The Sky
Contact:

Re: Is it just me...

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR »

yeah, that's pretty much the same with me... i just open up when i'm high on this site.. :lol:

cause i don't think anyone really gives a flying fuck.... least i kinda hope so... unless i bug the fuck outta people and they're too nice to tell me... if i'm doing that you better fucking tell me!
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Is it just me...

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

I talk all the fucking time :D
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users