is every hole a goal

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

is every hole a goal

Poll ended at Sat Jun 14, 2003 4:12 pm

yes
9
47%
no
10
53%
 
Total votes: 19

jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

thats a bit unfair
Cameron.
User avatar
ROCCO69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 421
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:36 am
Location: MANCHESTER ENGLAND
Contact:

Post by ROCCO69 »

:wink: ginger chain i was having as laugh get with the program thats if you like women
GO SHORTY ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY
( COME AN GET BIG POPPA BEAR )
User avatar
ginger chain
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 859
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:36 am
Location: canada
Contact:

Post by ginger chain »

hhaha okay i'll try to 'get with the program'


yeah

and i still think you're inconsistent and that STILL ruffles me Ô.o
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by I AM ADAM »

yeah but this was different. the courtenayboy dude was like "who likes fucking poopy assholes when they are stoned" (i know thats not what he said exactly, or even remotely, but it was a LONG time ago) and this dude was like "is every hole a goal". now which sounds more tasteful..........?

oh......and yes........every hole is a goal
An Epic Man Of Legend
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

dah! are you kidding? apply that logic to yourselves, my male friends, and you will feel that the answer is clearly NO!
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by I AM ADAM »

..........im applying............but i dont see my answer changing....................................i wouldnt mind getting fucked in the ass




lol just kidding

but i probably would do it if i got paid alot of money. like a thousand dollars.

think of the pot you could buy with a thousand dollars.
An Epic Man Of Legend
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by I AM ADAM »

on second thought.......my ass is private
An Epic Man Of Legend
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

hahahahahahahah

i was like wtf thats your ass man no and then the next post.. Nvm its my ass haha

Definatly not chocolate dipping the dong anytime soon.. if you catch my drift hahaha :P
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

if the girl doesn't care... sure, why not? :oops:

but nothing and I mean nothing shall invade me. :shock:

(unless enough money is involved... I guess that makes me a whore :shock:)
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by I AM ADAM »

yeah i agree with that, if the girl's ok with it than why not.
An Epic Man Of Legend
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

Daddy wrote:I use to like R Kelly untill he started with lil bow wow's bitch.
I aint gon lie i thought R kelly was the shit/
lemme found out he fuck around wit bow wows bitch/
Now the moma in the police station hollerin rape/
and guys are at home eatin popcorn rewindin the tape/

ha thats a 50 cent song lmao
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

where abouts in manchester ROCCO69

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

hey people, not sure whether to delete this posts or not,not trying to be annoying or overly mature. I just unsure of this thread could prove derogatory to women at all. this subject has nothing to do with weed, and to me is a bit childish but perhaps that cause i 24??neway not moving nething but please try keep the subjects discussed of anature which will cause no offence to anyone.perhaps thegeneral agte of our member sis a lot younger than i thought, i reckone dmost people would be between i dunno maybe 18-26, but perhaps the vaerage age is more like 13/14, not sure would be intersting to look.anyway yeh just try not to cause any annoyance for either sex when you write or for any race then we all happy.

cheers
happy toking
animal
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users