Hide weed in someones hood when your both high.
Moderator: Moderators
-
Viewer_Discretion
- Loli Genocides
- Posts: 306
- Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:08 am
- Location: Woods Newfoundland
- Contact:
Hide weed in someones hood when your both high.
My boyfriend stuck the half Q in my hood sometime last evening, All night I kept getting this strange weed skunkyish smell. (our diesel) I figured it must be the smell of it in my hair. I was smelling the weed from the dealers stash he had a few kinds and I just happen to be picky that evening. My hair around anything smelly sucks that smell in, as that's what hair does. Think campfire/bonfire or horses and stables. Unless you wash you can go around all day getting strange wiffs of horse or bonfire or whatever.
Later on the evening we couldn't find the weed. after looking all over I lay on the bed and I heard this plastic sound. A zip lock bag in my hood? why? OH WEED!
So yes we found it but thank god it was my hood and not some friends who had walked off home.
THE MORAL OF THIS STORY
Don't hide you Weed in anyone's hood you don't plan on sleeping with.
Later on the evening we couldn't find the weed. after looking all over I lay on the bed and I heard this plastic sound. A zip lock bag in my hood? why? OH WEED!
So yes we found it but thank god it was my hood and not some friends who had walked off home.
THE MORAL OF THIS STORY
Don't hide you Weed in anyone's hood you don't plan on sleeping with.
Poor is the man Whose Pleasures depend on the permission of another

Screw falling into a group.
I won't conform to your non conformation...

Screw falling into a group.
I won't conform to your non conformation...
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
- Dulleffects
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 515
- Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:00 pm
- Contact:
Re: Hide weed in someones hood when your both high.
By hood do you mean hood of your car? Or do you mean you shoved that up your........ahahaha, someone please explain. I have a dirty mind?
Accccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddd
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Hide weed in someones hood when your both high.
Hood of her sweatshirt
You have a very dirty mind lol
You have a very dirty mind lol

-
Viewer_Discretion
- Loli Genocides
- Posts: 306
- Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:08 am
- Location: Woods Newfoundland
- Contact:
Re: Hide weed in someones hood when your both high.
yessssssssWeedguru Higher wrote:Hood of her sweatshirt
You have a very dirty mind lol
Poor is the man Whose Pleasures depend on the permission of another

Screw falling into a group.
I won't conform to your non conformation...

Screw falling into a group.
I won't conform to your non conformation...
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: Hide weed in someones hood when your both high.
Moral dually noted. Although I doubt I would ever leave goodies on another person..ever...unless I was uber messed up maybe.

Dulleffects wrote:By hood do you mean hood of your car? Or do you mean you shoved that up your........ahahaha, someone please explain. I have a dirty mind?

-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: Hide weed in someones hood when your both high.
Man your sig pic is crazy, though kinda fucked since the original picture that the painting or w/e is based on consisted of young kids that were forced to die in the Battle of Berlin.Viewer_Discretion wrote:yessssssssWeedguru Higher wrote:Hood of her sweatshirt
You have a very dirty mind lol
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
-
smokemctoke420
- Casual toker

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:11 am
- Contact:
Re: Hide weed in someones hood when your both high.
wow lol i thought you were talking about your car hoold. wow o wow im baked
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Hide weed in someones hood when your both high.
^ That's ok you're not alone , and some think much weirder things too...lol
Dulleffects wrote:By hood do you mean hood of your car? Or do you mean you shoved that up your........ahahaha, someone please explain. I have a dirty mind?

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
