My friends and I when under the influence of the green stuff would find things to do on each other (stoned tricks).
For example, I made an amazing one up, it might seem stupid now but do it to sum1 when they are St&ned, it is absolutely amazing. I called it 'Euphoria’
Get the person to sit in a comfortable position (this is important) and tell them to relax; The person might be a little nervous, this is normal. (Just keep telling them to chill-out and relax.) Blindfold the st&ned person and check he can’t see anything by holding up a number of fingers before him and getting him to guess the number. Then get 1-5 people to run Their finger-tips over the guys head and while moving the fingers around slightly. Make a ‘CHSS, chss, chss, chss’ noise (make the first one louder){the noise should almost sound like the repetitive choo’ing of a train} and repeat the noise over and over again.
The person will usually begin to giggle and be amazed at how fascinating the experience is. {the person will usually tell you to stop when it experiance get to overstimulating for them} There is a small chance that the person will not like it but the majority of people love it, the feelin is so good, I have found that it can get quite addictive.
This procedure might seem a little crazy, but its worth it.
Dos anyone esle know of Any others?
[/img]

