Porn Star Guru

Which do you play - on which platforms?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Porn Star Guru

Post by I AM ADAM »

i found this site, i think theres a link in one of the forums here, thats how i found it, its alot of fun, its just like outwar only focus on being a porn guru, thats pretty much it, check out my link, even if you think the thing is stupid, please click my link cuz i need the money. this isnt an advertisement or ne thing, u dont pay to play the game, its free, i just thought alot of people here would enjoy it.

http://www.pornstarguru.com/page.php?x=202146&m=2
Last edited by I AM ADAM on Sun Jun 08, 2003 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An Epic Man Of Legend
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by I AM ADAM »

i just realized that people are gonna probably yell at me for that, but its really not a porn site, its just a fun game.
An Epic Man Of Legend
User avatar
Stanky
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:19 pm
Contact:

Post by Stanky »

Lol i have one of those too they wont yell at you if you just http://www.pornstarguru.com/page.php?x=38239&m=2Bitch smack them.
Im Stanky. I smell.
[img]http://members.cox.net/julian217/keyssig%202.jpg[/img]
http://www.pornstarguru.com/page.php?x=38239&m=2
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by I AM ADAM »

good idea, i changed it
An Epic Man Of Legend
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

http://www.pornstarguru.com/page.php?x=351816&m=4 somebody took drgreenthumb on that thats really gay im gonna bitch slap his ass!!!!!!
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users