Holy shit, imma lette?

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: Holy shit, imma lette?

Post by AbbyRoad »

Weedguru Higher wrote:The conversation thing is totally cool.....but WTF is a lette and a juggalo??? And los and ICP? Other than that, I totally understood you.....sorta...not at all.... lol
i was on the same page as you higher

now im just confused why people who like ICP need a weird clique name
Image
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Holy shit, imma lette?

Post by Bubbles »

AbbyRoad wrote:
Weedguru Higher wrote:The conversation thing is totally cool.....but WTF is a lette and a juggalo??? And los and ICP? Other than that, I totally understood you.....sorta...not at all.... lol
i was on the same page as you higher

now im just confused why people who like ICP need a weird clique name
because theyre fake douche bags.
Image
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: Holy shit, imma lette?

Post by SpRi7e »

AbbyRoad wrote:
Weedguru Higher wrote:The conversation thing is totally cool.....but WTF is a lette and a juggalo??? And los and ICP? Other than that, I totally understood you.....sorta...not at all.... lol
i was on the same page as you higher

now im just confused why people who like ICP need a weird clique name
I honestly think it's retarded.. generally it's a way for misfit people to fit in. In a way, I would call it being fake. That's not how they see it though
Peace Not Greed.
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Holy shit, imma lette?

Post by andriaSRH »

Weedguru Higher wrote:I've heard of a gigallo (sp?)...Is that the same as Juggalo?
Maybe in their minds :lol:

Grrrl wrote:
cutthecashflow wrote:Grlll how much psychology/sociology background do you have?
I studied it for a while got an A level in it, did it more from interest rather than wanting to pursue a career in it though.

Also just so you know Andria, it wasn't a personal attack on you I am just saying what I have seen and what I think on the subject, you wanted people to kill the silence right? I dunno how and its purely unintentional but somehow I just manage to cause a shit storm almost everytime my fingers hit the keyboard to post in this forum. Peace pipe for you? :bong:
Don't take it personally, I just don't like you as a person.

:dunno:
Grrrl
Moderator
Posts: 1220
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
Location: Manchester, uk
Contact:

Re: Holy shit, imma lette?

Post by Grrrl »

well its a good job im not here to make friends, I am here to speak my mind :rastasmoke: doesn't bother me if you dont like it cos its not gonna change anything :rastasmoke: I am nobodies yes man and I wont massage anybodies ego for them just to feel popular.
Image
Me importa un pimiento...
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: Holy shit, imma lette?

Post by AbbyRoad »

andriaSRH wrote:
Don't take it personally, I just don't like you as a person.

:dunno:
dudette, saying something dont take this personally, and then saying you dont like their entire person is pretty lame.
there is no other way to take a statement like that.
Image
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Holy shit, imma lette?

Post by wgToonces »

This is stupid, really.
:scratchs:
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Holy shit, imma lette?

Post by andriaSRH »

Grrrl wrote:well its a good job im not here to make friends, I am here to speak my mind :rastasmoke: doesn't bother me if you dont like it cos its not gonna change anything :rastasmoke: I am nobodies yes man and I wont massage anybodies ego for them just to feel popular.
It's all good, I just don't like chicks like you who act like their shit doesn't stink. I know I'm not fucking ghandi and I accept that. Why don't you go to move to Haiti and help out there? Then you can come back here and act all high and mighty.

Or you could just show off your ass again and become a super mod.
AbbyRoad wrote:
andriaSRH wrote:
Don't take it personally, I just don't like you as a person.

:dunno:
dudette, saying something dont take this personally, and then saying you dont like their entire person is pretty lame.
there is no other way to take a statement like that.
Okay then she can take is personally.
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Holy shit, imma lette?

Post by wgToonces »

This is really fucking lame and stupid, Andria, chill out man. you're just getting offended for some bullshit reason you just made up in your own head.
:scratchs:
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: Holy shit, imma lette?

Post by cutthecashflow »

Toonces wrote:This is really fucking lame and stupid, Andria, chill out man. you're just getting offended for some bullshit reason you just made up in your own head.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Holy shit, imma lette?

Post by andriaSRH »

Ohhhh bulllarky.
Grrrl
Moderator
Posts: 1220
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
Location: Manchester, uk
Contact:

Re: Holy shit, imma lette?

Post by Grrrl »

leave her be, she can thinks what she wants, it doesnt bother me. everyone is entitled to their opinion, its no skin off my nose :) the thread should continue with its original issue, not some childish slanging match though :)
Image
Me importa un pimiento...
logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1564
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
Location: the woods
Contact:

Re: Holy shit, imma lette?

Post by logically »

back on topic....


You are what you are...

don't worry about what you are.

you will be what you need to be and will become what you need to become.

the world isn't real anyway.
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Holy shit, imma lette?

Post by andriaSRH »

Yeah I'm overanalyzing it for sure. Nothing matters anyways.
SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1549
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
Location: Where gravity no longer exists
Contact:

Re: Holy shit, imma lette?

Post by SToNeR ChRiS »

Being a Lette..(short for Juggalette) isn't about how much merchandise you have or knowing every little detail about ICP. It's about being yourself- about seeing the world differently from normal society and not giving a fuck where your opinion fits in. Juggalettes don't take shit from other people, they know who they are and they accept it. They don't let any Feminem fans fuck with their family and they defend the family 100%. True Juggalettes know what it's like to be an outsider. It don't matter how many hatchetman tatoos you have, or how many ICP cds you own, it's about being yourself and not caring if other people don't like who you are. It's about knowing that you always have the family to lean on when you need support. And one of the most important things is being a true believer in the Dark Carnival and knowing that when life fails you, Shangri-La will always be a place for you to go. That's what a TRUE Juggalette is.
To answer your initial question, yes. It sounds like you are a lette.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users