In Love.

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
Regarded
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 834
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:36 pm
Location: Israel
Contact:

In Love.

Post by Regarded »

Is there something on the tip of your tongue,
You'd like to share?
Is there a feeling that both of us feel,
That you holding inside your hell?

I'd like you pure as passion,
I'd like you mixed as love,
With the strongest of emotions,
I'd like you kissing the holy dove,
And send it out flying,
Towards the scared place,
To the house of rest,
To the haven of lust,
And please, do it fast;
I can not wait another moment,
To taste the flavor of your lips,
The sweetness of your mind,
The hatred of your kin.

Is there something?
That you hide?
Just ask the question,
I'm sure,
You will not be surprised.
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users