THE BEST FUCKIN SONG
Moderator: Moderators
-
ktice3215
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:34 pm
- Contact:
THE BEST FUCKIN SONG
SMOKE 'N' DRIVE BY BIG SEAN is the best song to listen to while ur high or if ur about to get high
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: THE BEST FUCKIN SONG
Donno if this is it...
I like it tho. Only thing I don't like is guy singing the chorus has a raspy voice lol.
My fav weed song is My Smoking Song by Lil Wyte and like...every Kmk song about weed.
Welcome to the boards btw..hope you stick around. You have an awesome taste in music.
I like it tho. Only thing I don't like is guy singing the chorus has a raspy voice lol.
My fav weed song is My Smoking Song by Lil Wyte and like...every Kmk song about weed.
Welcome to the boards btw..hope you stick around. You have an awesome taste in music.
-
Blunt Docta
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 850
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 2:31 am
- Location: Cloud 9
- Contact:
Re: THE BEST FUCKIN SONG
^^^damnnn straight i jam my smoking song all the time.
and this song is pretty cool.
and this song is pretty cool.

-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: THE BEST FUCKIN SONG
I remember reflecting deeply on an acid trip on how the guy who made the song: "Cool Than Me", is a gigantic puss.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
-
Blunt Docta
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 850
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 2:31 am
- Location: Cloud 9
- Contact:
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users