mine:

Planets are actually pretty aligned. (Obviously, the eccentricity of the orbits has been ommitted, as well as the scaled proportions of orbital distances, celestial body proportions, etc.)
Moderator: Moderators

Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.




it's your birthcard.Weedguru Higher wrote:And all this means what exactly??
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
it's all about reading patterns my friend.Weedguru_Falkon wrote:Astrology, for as... evidence-lacking as it is (i guess it a term for it), is strikingly accurate.
Recently was introduced to numerology, which is very similar, and is also freakily correct. I personally believe that the stars and planets have a lot to do with how one is destined. After all, we are all made of star stuff, as the great Carl Sagan claimed. As much into quantum physics, mechanics, an phenomena as I am, I can definitely believe this to be true.
ITS A DOUBLE RAINBOW OH MY GOOOD ITS SO BEAUTIFULandriaSRH wrote:What does this mean!?
Double sided rainbow!

WeedGuru_Flow wrote:ITS A DOUBLE RAINBOW OH MY GOOOD ITS SO BEAUTIFULandriaSRH wrote:What does this mean!?
Double sided rainbow!
ohohohoohoooo DOUBLE RAINBOW![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Users browsing this forum: No registered users