Juggle on your unicycle and you'll be a shoe in for victory.qwertyuiop wrote:what about unicycling? I can do that all day baked as fuck.
ATTN: Nutter...
Moderator: Moderators
-
SToNeR ChRiS
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
- Location: Where gravity no longer exists
- Contact:
Re: ATTN: Nutter...
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: ATTN: Nutter...
The unicyle has to be covered in bees.
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Certified-Nutter
- The Iron Lungs of Wales!

- Posts: 1835
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
- Location: somewhere in the vallies
- Contact:
Re: ATTN: Nutter...
man unicycling is fucking hard
i tried to learn it, failed... over and over again
the very idea of staying balanced on a single wheel escapes me, the guy who tried to teach me tho was crazy, he would ride his around everywhere, even down fucking steps!
truly was a sight to behold... anywho, shud get my new devil sticks soon.... i just realised it has been about a year since i last picked up a set
i tried to learn it, failed... over and over again
the very idea of staying balanced on a single wheel escapes me, the guy who tried to teach me tho was crazy, he would ride his around everywhere, even down fucking steps!
truly was a sight to behold... anywho, shud get my new devil sticks soon.... i just realised it has been about a year since i last picked up a set
<- My old account-
pkkupo
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
- Location: Minnesota, USA
- Contact:
Re: ATTN: Nutter...
Yeah man, get them stix goin!
Qwertyuiop, unicycling is perfect. Lets see it. I'd say smoking while on a unicycle is pretty good talent...
Saturday I'll make my hooping/juggling vid if I remember. I'll even write it down... I used to be pretty nasty with the D stix as well. I'll try to find my old ones... Probably at my parents house...
Qwertyuiop, unicycling is perfect. Lets see it. I'd say smoking while on a unicycle is pretty good talent...
Saturday I'll make my hooping/juggling vid if I remember. I'll even write it down... I used to be pretty nasty with the D stix as well. I'll try to find my old ones... Probably at my parents house...

Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
-
weedguru_waffles
Re: ATTN: Nutter...
HAHAHA you guys are awesome!! 
I can't juggle either though. I've tried and tried soo many times.. I guess I'm just not meant to juggle. lol. I can ride a very very very small bike though.. I must say it's not easy trying to pedal on that thing...heh.
I can't juggle either though. I've tried and tried soo many times.. I guess I'm just not meant to juggle. lol. I can ride a very very very small bike though.. I must say it's not easy trying to pedal on that thing...heh.
- qwertyuiop
- Bonghead

- Posts: 218
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:35 am
- Contact:
Re: ATTN: Nutter...
I'll post a video sometime but I'm not sure if it'll even look cool. All the ones I've taken by holdin a camera while riding make it look like I'm wobbling around like a dumbass.
"Is that even a question?"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
