Future of music and movies
Moderator: Moderators
-
pkkupo
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
- Location: Minnesota, USA
- Contact:
Re: Future of music and movies
^See, that's what I'm talking about...

Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
-
Big Daddy
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2737
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: Tennessee
- Contact:
Re: Future of music and movies
I think the songs that get airplay on most radio stations are horrible (Justin Beiber, Miley Cyrus, Kesha etc etc) and don't get me started on rap music in general because that really pisses me off ( gosh rap really sucks nowadays) but that doesn't mean that music has peaked. There are a bunch of great bands out there you just have to go out and find them.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: Future of music and movies
Mainstream rap is awful..there are alot of good indie rappers out there who are pretty amazing .
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
Re: Future of music and movies
To change what I was saying, I believe that MAINSTREAM music has hit it's peak and they are mooching as much money off of that industry as possible until something makes it collapse.. maybe a music revolution perhaps? We would need someone VERY popular, VERY VERY good at getting their point across to the majority, and on something so popular that everyone will see it. I used to HATTEEEEE mainstream music with a passion, but now that 95% of the world listens to that music, I've gotten to enjoy it about a SMIDGEN more just from losing my anger towards it. That music gives me no passion, no inspiration for anything besides getting fucked up and partying.
I believe the underground revolution will continue (at least MUCH longer) than mainstream music will because there is always someone with a story, and always someone wanting to hear a rhythmic story. Music in itself has too much passion and empathy to die out completely.
I believe the underground revolution will continue (at least MUCH longer) than mainstream music will because there is always someone with a story, and always someone wanting to hear a rhythmic story. Music in itself has too much passion and empathy to die out completely.
Peace Not Greed.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users